KT3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay m
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hey guys,

So i’m getting full bolt on installed with a dyno tune sometime this week or early next week, anyways.. I was wondering if there’s anyway i can ask them to add a tune for the exhaust to make a specific sound or does that ruin the possible performance numbers? No idea how this all ties into effect.

2019 Mustang GT.

Thanks!
Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Can be added to any tune, I saw a video though where a guy (had burble tune) and had his exhaust pipe taken off, the entire cat was melted through, like a giant hole. not sure how this effects all pipes.

OP
OP
KT3

KT3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay m
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Can be added to any tune, I saw a video though where a guy (had burble tune) and had his exhaust pipe taken off, the entire cat was melted through, like a giant hole. not sure how this effects all pipes.
Interesting - well i have corsa xtreme catback exhaust and i’m getting catless headers. Would this be an issue for me ?

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Doubtful. Cats get burned,
Catless nothing to burn. Maybe the o2 sensors?

OP
OP
KT3

KT3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay m
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Doubtful. Cats get burned,
Catless nothing to burn. Maybe the o2 sensors?
Well, i guess they’ll let me know what’s best - otherwise i’ll have to wait till i get a supercharger to make big boy noise hahah.

Sponsored

Whitedevil95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.P.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Rice.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Meh , it’s a V8. Please find another thread to spread jealousy. Ty
It’s your car homie. Do what you want! When others make the payment for you. Then maybe they can have a say in your mods.

givemeadollar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 LFP 800
Hey guys,

So i’m getting full bolt on installed with a dyno tune sometime this week or early next week, anyways.. I was wondering if there’s anyway i can ask them to add a tune for the exhaust to make a specific sound or does that ruin the possible performance numbers? No idea how this all ties into effect.

2019 Mustang GT.

Thanks!
Leave the rice to the ecoboosts...

Sponsored

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting - well i have corsa xtreme catback exhaust and i’m getting catless headers. Would this be an issue for me ?
You won't need a burble tune after removing your cats. Actually, should be able to now. You just need to learn how to make your car burble (more crackle). The A10 doesn't help with this because it shifts at such a low RPM so quickly. Key is to obviously get unspent fuel through the exhaust. Try this. In sport mode downshift to a gear that keeps the rpms at above 3500rpm's (higher the better) for a few seconds and then up-shift quickly until you hear it. Or tap the accelerator to the floor (let off quickly) until it downshifts the manually upshift until it backfires. That's all that crackle, burble, and pop is, unspent fuel. getting a 93 tune will help. That's when mine became obnoxious. Manuals create this condition naturally if the driver shifts at 3500rpms+.

OP
OP
KT3

KT3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay m
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
You won't need a burble tune after removing your cats. Actually, should be able to now. You just need to learn how to make your car burble (more crackle). The A10 doesn't help with this because it shifts at such a low RPM so quickly. Key is to obviously get unspent fuel through the exhaust. Try this. In sport mode downshift to a gear that keeps the rpms at above 3500rpm's (higher the better) for a few seconds and then up-shift quickly until you hear it. Or tap the accelerator to the floor (let off quickly) until it downshifts the manually upshift until it backfires. That's all that crackle, burble, and pop is, unspent fuel. getting a 93 tune will help. That's when mine became obnoxious.

Yeah i already know the trick, and it’s nice. Especially since i already have a corsa xtreme exhaust. I guess the catless headers will do the trick. hahah

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah i already know the trick, and it’s nice. Especially since i already have a corsa xtreme exhaust. I guess the catless headers will do the trick. hahah
Yes it will. The tune will create a richer condition also. More fuel will get pushed through. I have cats, stock headers and after the 93 tune the backfires make me insecure at times.
Sponsored