• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Arizona Kognition GT Race Wing 68"

GTABurnout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 S550
Selling a 68" Kognition Race Wing. Took for ever to find one. Finally bought one only to sell the car before installing. Super hard to find Kognition has not been making them for a few years now. Installed brand new Stainless Hardware. I have mounting hardware as well.

Asking $1200 Shipped to lower 48.

Email is best as I am not on here much

GTABurnout at yahoo dot com

Since it was never installed I stole this pic of what it looks like installed from Bigtim352

Below is pics from my room where it currently resides.

b30eb362-7ea6-4ff7-a1c4-a7c881ef2294-jpeg.jpg
IMG_4314.jpg

IMG_4313.jpg
IMG_4315.jpg
IMG_4318.jpg
IMG_4319.jpg

Weee500

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Still available? Racing Gridlife and looking for a good wing

hson10

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Hans
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT Premium 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Still available? Where in AZ are you at? Might have somebody come pick it up next week. Thanks

OP
OP

GTABurnout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 S550
Still have it. Still boxed up ready to ship. Make an offer.

mustangdavid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
david
Vehicle(s)
audi sq5
Any idea what the down force is rated at for a given speed?
I have stats for my gt350R spoiler to compare , wondering if it’s an upgrade at anything below 100mph as my local track doesn’t have a lot of really high speed corners

OP
OP

GTABurnout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 S550
Any idea what the down force is rated at for a given speed?
I have stats for my gt350R spoiler to compare , wondering if it’s an upgrade at anything below 100mph as my local track doesn’t have a lot of really high speed corners
Hey sorry for the delay. As this is a functional wing there is data on this profile.

https://www.kognitiondesign.com/cfd-charts

2.jpg
Untitled.jpg

CFD charts help identify down force at angle of attack.