5 inch exhaust tips?

Jaybob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT premium performance package
I have currently owned a Magnaflow street catback exhaust system and currently have on the MBRP street catback exhaust system. Both systems come with 4 1/2 inch exhaust tips. However, they do not fill out the rear valence completely. I think if I could find some 5 inch tips, it would perfectly fill out the valence. Any suggestions on where I could find some to fit my MBRP system would be great. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

zworld

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
zane
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
I have currently owned a Magnaflow street catback exhaust system and currently have on the MBRP street catback exhaust system. Both systems come with 4 1/2 inch exhaust tips. However, they do not fill out the rear valence completely. I think if I could find some 5 inch tips, it would perfectly fill out the valence. Any suggestions on where I could find some to fit my MBRP system would be great. Thanks in advance.
I have the MBRP race exhaust it comes with 4" tips, fills opening very well.

FruityJudy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
I have 5" on my F250. What kind of valence do you have that would allow that size??

moffetts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Whippled 2015 GT PP
Even if the 5 inch "fits" in the hole, it will probably melt the valence.

OP
OP
Jaybob

Jaybob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT premium performance package
its the standard valence that comes on the premium pp1 package. Yeah, i guess it might melt the valence if you dont get it perfectly centered. The reason why I asked was because I saw a Dodge 392 charger with aftermarket tips that were at least 5 inches and it looked good.

Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase

Mustang Tony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT 10R80 PP1 401A Magneride
I may be in the minority here...but I like the stock tips. I don't care for the big trumpet look.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Trumpets have there place, agree I like factory tips, for my Mustang. Just knew where he could look.

OP will need to do some fab work. Some of those are 8-10' long, if done right meaning keeping the ends tight to the valance. Not letting them extend beyond it, could make the system look like to had some massive pipe hanging under there, turbo style.

I take it OP was looking for some bolt on auto zombie deal, cause he has not commented . Yup one has to work, have skills to make some changes.
Sponsored