Sponsored

Where do you get your services done? (Bay Area)

blueskies925

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT (manual)
Hey y'all,

I live in the Bay Area in Walnut Creek, and I'm trying to find a legit shop to get some work done on my Mustang. I was considering buying some Steeda lowering springs and having them installed at the right place and the right price. Any recommendations? Appreciate any feedback, thank you!
Sponsored

OP
OP

blueskies925

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT (manual)
I got my coil overs installed at Larry's Tires in Hayward, they did mine for a really good price.
Tell them Nick sent you
They have great reviews, I'll definitely hit therm up thank you! Btw, how do you like your coil overs? I saw some people were having issues with lowering springs down the line with their struts and shocks having to be replaced, so I was thinking coil overs might just be a better option?

TuxedoPC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
They have great reviews, I'll definitely hit therm up thank you! Btw, how do you like your coil overs? I saw some people were having issues with lowering springs down the line with their struts and shocks having to be replaced, so I was thinking coil overs might just be a better option?
I personally have stiff spring rates 6k on front and 12k in rear. It is stiff, little on the annoying side, but I can deal with it since I autocross time to time and I like the performance I getting from the coils. The stock suspension was wayy to floaty for me, it felt like I was driving a SUV.

Flyhalf

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Alessandro
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 18 10speed auto PP1 , GT500 '21
I live in walnut creek too
:) i did it in my garage :)
I have a 2018 80% track.