Sponsored

Dick Johnson Limited Edition - by Herrod Performance

tokuzumi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Escalade ESV
Wednesday is ladies day. Free Johnson rods with every blinker fluid fill up.
Sponsored

Dfeeds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
1997 Mustang (5.0 HO swap), 2019 Mustang GT PP1
“Dick Johnson Edition” aka “Double Penis Innuendo Edition”
Thank god someone else said something. I was giggling like a little kid at the thought of owning a "dick johnson edition mustang"

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT

Sponsored

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Why do we still allow small minded Americans in this part of the forum?
No matter what country they are from you're going to have some small minded person making fun of something they don't understand ignore them and move on or do what I do harass them till they put you on ignore

trumpeteer_au

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rapid Red GT Auto
I'm Canadian, but I realize that without the "small minded Americans" we would never have the mustang, and this double dick version would never exist.
Not complaining about every American, just the small minded ones. We seem to get more than our fair share of them coming into the Australian part of the forum and commenting on things they know nothing about, like Australian racing legends.

Remember in kindy when someone would say "bottom" and everyone would snicker because "she said bottom".

Those guys that gave us the Mustang, sheer genius!

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
ot complaining about every American, just the small minded ones. We seem to get more than our fair share of them coming into the Australian part of the forum and commenting on things they know nothing about, like Australian racing legends.
1000% true. You folks down under have great cars, great racing, and great drivers. Why don't you help some of the small minded members of this forum and steer them to some information about them? Help open up there minds.

Bunyip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Pistons rods sump and oil pump have been changed 2stage super charger bigger brakes wheels diff oil cooler carbon fibre tail sharft roll cage full exhurst extractors look great car comes black or white your $110 000 would be a deposit but you will need more think that’s why there is only 30 then there is the stickers and badges pretty lights big rear spoiler Italian leather seats and heaps more just wish they would hurry up and release them

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
Not complaining about every American, just the small minded ones. We seem to get more than our fair share of them coming into the Australian part of the forum and commenting on things they know nothing about, like Australian racing legends.

Remember in kindy when someone would say "bottom" and everyone would snicker because "she said bottom".

Those guys that gave us the Mustang, sheer genius!
I know who he is, which still doesn’t stop his first and last names both being an innuendo for penis. The subtext of the joke also has to do with the added power. Sometimes the small minded ones are those who are unable to take a joke. Go eat some ‘roo meat and settle your ass down. I just cooked some yesterday.

9898-FAC9-708-A-4795-BE65-9-E606-F29838-E.jpg

MustangNewbie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I know who he is, which still doesn’t stop his first and last names both being an innuendo for penis. The subtext of the joke also has to do with the added power. Sometimes the small minded ones are those who are unable to take a joke. Go eat some ‘roo meat and settle your ass down. I just cooked some yesterday.

9898-FAC9-708-A-4795-BE65-9-E606-F29838-E.jpg
"Johnson" is only used in the manner to which you refer in the USA and, probably, Canada. It's not used that way in the rest of the English speaking world. So your reply is somewhat small minded. We in the more traditional English speaking countries simply don't recognise such modifications to the language to be able to understand such vulgar disrespect of a home grown legend. However I "personally" do see the funny side of it, especially from having been a Holden fan when Mr. Johnson was racing.
Back to the car itself, I see the power as rated at 850hp, Knowing the people at Herrod as I do I can state that the 850hp will be at the crank and most likely using the old calculation of 30% drive train loss which we know is not correct in modern transmission systems. 20% for Auto's (probably less for the 10 speed) and 15% for manuals is more likely. You'll probably find it's producing 600hp at the wheels. Or as Herrod use a hub dyno I should have said 600hp at the hubs.

Avispa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS convertible
800+ HP from a dealer? Time to finally visit clients in Perth and have a car sent back on a boat. Do they make a convertible?
Sponsored