Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Earl: Have I counted correctly? In your list, I see 47 total forum member orders and of those, only four CFTP's? That's a LONG way from 25 percent...like less than 10.

Ron: Did you have some pull up there to get further ahead? <chuckling> Obviously, I'm happy for ya but man, I can't wait for my status to show "SHIPPED!" (and I bet you feel the same way)
Sponsored

fastergt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP, 2022 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Bored again so thought I would spread a little humor.

Would any of you have chosen this color had it been available? :-)

upload_2019-10-22_4-30-32.png

Sort of a Ford version of Plum Crazy. <bigger grin>
Where is part two of this picture, can't make a decision without that. Brooks & Dunn " Put A Girl In It"

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

stixxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mustang, 2012 Mustang
Appreciate your understanding but if Ron's car still has to be transported over to Penske for the painted stripes and then returned to the FRAP at some point down the road for additional assembly including the installation of the CF wheels, CF wing and rear seat delete it is very hard for me to comprehend to realize a delivery date of November 7th.

For that proposed delivery date to be realized everything has to be just perfect including the Mod Shop pushing this car through their process center and then having a railcar that is full and complete for the Seattle area after which time the railcar is then switched out and put on a train destined for the Pacific Northwest, not pulled off in Chicago or Minneapolis switching rail yards with a final leg delivery being made by an OTR transport carrier to the receiving dealership in Seattle.

I wish the new owner the most expedient delivery but after having gone through this process with many other GT500's, Boss 302's, 2015 Mustang GT's and GT350/R's I would suggest that the proposed delivery time in 3 weeks from now is very optimistic but hope that I am wrong.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Cars go to Penske after the mod shop. Cars are 100% complete prior to shipping to Penske.

Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Congrats on everyone's cars so far!
Morning, Noah.

Would you do me a favor? Call up the head person at the plant and tell him or her to put "711" at the top of the priority list? <grin> Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

fastergt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP, 2022 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Hey boys! Congrats on everyone's cars so far! Excited to see y'all get delivered when they do! Don't forget to stay in touch!
Without your helping hand I don't think my Shelby would have moved along as fast as it has. Will keep in touch, will send pictures when I finally get possession. Again Thanks. Chris

Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Cars go to Penske after the mod shop. Cars are 100% complete prior to shipping to Penske.
STI: That progression seems odd to me and I would have thought Penske came after Body Shop. Sure seems like it would be an easier job to paint stripes on just the body parts (and no CF wheels and other trim to get overspray.) Obviously, since Harry and others have said that the stripes look SO good, Penske and Co. must do some serious masking as well as having paint covers on the tires et al. Fact is, I would pay a fair amount of moolah to get to see that operation in its entirety.

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
Hey boys! Congrats on everyone's cars so far! Excited to see y'all get delivered when they do! Don't forget to stay in touch!
Noah,
We certainly will your help along the way has been great it’s refreshing to see people still will go above and beyond to help others it’s getting harder and harder to find those people.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I don't like that one bit. "Hey kid, grab those keys and take that CFTP over to Penske later today".

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
"Hey kid, grab those keys and take that CFTP over to Penske later today".
Tom: I hear ya loud and clear, bubba but hopefully, that isn't a possibility.

Max: Standby... <smile>
Sponsored