Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
You know you're a car guy if.......

Your wife laughs at you when she asks where an injury on the dog is and you reflexively answer "the passenger side".

Despite the title, all genders are welcome to post here.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rover

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT , Porsche Boxster S, BMW X5d, FORD Transit Diesel, 2500 Ram Diesel, Mazda CX5
Vehicle Showcase
:cwl::crackup::giggle:

If your reaction to this picture is Damn - she's looking good! or Dam that's hot! And your actually referring to the car.
hot.jpg
View attachment 389937

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
OP
OP
HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
:cwl::crackup::giggle:

If your reaction to this picture is Damn - she's looking good! or Dam that's hot! And your actually referring to the car.
hot.jpg
View attachment 389937
Yeah. I can't believe anyone would click the shutter when the pony's head is partially obscured.

Rover

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT , Porsche Boxster S, BMW X5d, FORD Transit Diesel, 2500 Ram Diesel, Mazda CX5
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah. I can't believe anyone would click the shutter when the pony's head is partially obscured.
That bothered me a little too but then my eyes went up:) :blush:

Sponsored

CrashOverride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
...If you are an author or technical editor and sneak in automotive easter eggs (I've done it in 4 manuals thus far)
...If you know not only what engine you have, but what it is called by the factory
...If you are up at 3am your local time...on a car forum...
...If you only know the "handle" of your best friends, and you're not sure where they live or even if they are a guy or gal.
...If you collected enough matchbox cars as a kid to melt down into a real car
...If you look forward to crap breaking so you can replace it with a performance part
...You can't remember what you ate for dinner yesterday, but you know the oil filter part number, and the proper torque for it
...Your co-workers/family members won't let you ride in their car because you diagnose what's wrong by the sounds it makes
...You spend 1 minute picking out shampoo and half an hour deciding what kind of car wash to buy
...You tell people that toothbrushes were meant to remove wax around emblems, and q-tips were made for small paint touch-ups
...You try to interject car stuff into normal conversations in an effort to make the conversation "worth having"
...You know your car's build date, but can't remember your anniversary
"Shoes" = Brake parts, "Hats" = brake part, "Meat" = tread on a tire, "Dump" = exhaust turndown, "bumpstick" = camshaft, "rockers" is not a style of chair, "Boot" means trunk
...You find absolutely nothing wrong or vulgar with the saying "suck, squish, bang, blow"
...You can make a sound of every problem to help a clueless co-worker figure out if it's a whirring wheel bearing or a grinding rotor
...You actually want a "split window"
...Your buddy tells you he got a rat or a mouse, and you congratulate him
...You tell people that an oven is meant to cure powdercoat, and not an appliance to cook food
...Your hair dryer is in the garage, right next to the aforementioned toothbrush and q-tips