JLT color matched coil covers

ZipGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Leo
Vehicle(s)
17 Shelby GT350 White w/ Blue Stripes
Where to get them? I searched with no luck. Also could not find on the JLT Performance web site.
Or do you guys are taking to a body shop to get it custom painted?
Sponsored

sox3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350 Performance Blue
Look at RPI designs. They just shipped mine. Havent seen them yet. They also did them for my vette and were very nice, well done.

OP
OP
ZipGT350

ZipGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Leo
Vehicle(s)
Look at RPI designs. They just shipped mine. Havent seen them yet. They also did them for my vette and were very nice, well done.
thanks

sox3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350 Performance Blue
Wont be home till end of the month. Will post some pics after i put them on. Damn I miss that car, lol.

Sponsored

TK421

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
JLT are not paint matching anything anymore. I stopped by their booth at nationals this year and they were selling off the last of their paint matched parts at a discount. I asked why they stopped and one of the employees said it took about 60% of their time for only 10% profit. But if you're looking to go the DIY route you can get some G2 paint for cheap. I got a fuse box cover from JLT a while back but had some leftover G2 paint from my breaks and decided to give it a go on my coil covers and intake. I think it turned out pretty good and I never really painted anything like that before.
15474.jpeg

Sponsored
OP
OP
ZipGT350

ZipGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Leo
Vehicle(s)
JLT are not paint matching anything anymore. I stopped by their booth at nationals this year and they were selling off the last of their paint matched parts at a discount. I asked why they stopped and one of the employees said it took about 60% of their time for only 10% profit. But if you're looking to go the DIY route you can get some G2 paint for cheap. I got a fuse box cover from JLT a while back but had some leftover G2 paint from my breaks and decided to give it a go on my coil covers and intake. I think it turned out pretty good and I never really painted anything like that before.
15474.jpeg
G2 paint could be a solution, do they keep it fine under the engine heat? How did you get the white letters done?

TK421

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
G2 paint could be a solution, do they keep it fine under the engine heat? How did you get the white letters done?
Haven't had any issues with heat on the breaks or engine and I beat the hell out of my car. G2 makes some good quality paint (heat resistant, self leveling). Painting the white letters isn't that hard, just a little time consuming. First I painted the coils blue and let it sit for 48 hours. I got a rattle can of white engine enamel from autozone and a can of overspray remover for about $12 or so. I masked off as much of the coil as I could with painters tape leaving the letters exposed and just spayed the white over top. I had a rag that I sprayed with the overspray remover and would wipe the coil immediately after each pass with the white.

OP
OP
ZipGT350

ZipGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Leo
Vehicle(s)
Haven't had any issues with heat on the breaks or engine and I beat the hell out of my car. G2 makes some good quality paint (heat resistant, self leveling). Painting the white letters isn't that hard, just a little time consuming. First I painted the coils blue and let it sit for 48 hours. I got a rattle can of white engine enamel from autozone and a can of overspray remover for about $12 or so. I masked off as much of the coil as I could with painters tape leaving the letters exposed and just spayed the white over top. I had a rag that I sprayed with the overspray remover and would wipe the coil immediately after each pass with the white.
Nice job. I will try to get some time for that home project!!

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
I got advised today by RPI that their lower coil covers described as "GT350/Shelby" M15-1350R will fit my Bullitt
Any thoughts on this from anyone before I risk ordering them

many thks
Sponsored