Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
Took a little drive in the noonish sun to see if the felt in the instrument wells canceled the reflection that blanked out the faces. Yup, seems to work good; however, there came a vision of the center panel with no information making it past the reflection. I'd no idea that was going to be necessary.

YellowCarFeltAppliques_DSCN5741.jpg

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song,
read a good poem, see a fine picture and, if it were
possible, speak a few reasonable words",
and drive a hundred and thirty miles per hour.
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, poet, dramatist,
novelist, and philosopher (1749-1832)

PS: Go to the "Losing battery cover pushpins" thread to see what else I did to my S550 today.
Sponsored

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Finished up installing extra brackets to secure the digital dash. Retrofit only uses two bottom screws without these extra brackets and I had a small rattle. Dash is super secure now and hopefully that solves the rattle I was hearing.

Then gave the car a wipe down with Adams Detailer and adjusted the hood a bit to even out the gaps.

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
Oh wow, I didn't know that we could do that! Darn-it, wish I knew when these take place. I try to get in an HPDE out at Heartland Park every spring and fall.

intermediate18-forum.jpg
I would love to do an HDPE at Heartland Park. Going tobtry my jand at autocross in 2 weeks.

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
Ordered GT350 axles.

Oh and also ordered my black tipped Borla Atak yesterday.

Ford, after having my car eight days, finally looked at it today. They told me I’d have to pay for the ripped axle boot/axle replacement. They think I caused it. How? I dunno. Road debris is what it had to be. But I told them they can’t prove it just wasn’t a defective part either.

The tech said that he’s never seen a rip in the boot before so he denied warranty claim. They wanted $859 to replace the passenger axle with a stock one.

I didn’t feel like dumping $2k today on the FRPP ones so I got the GT350’s for $359.

Sponsored

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
I would love to do an HDPE at Heartland Park. Going tobtry my jand at autocross in 2 weeks.
Next TNIA at HPT is July 12th. Anyone can run the novice group. Novice gets 4 20 min sessions, the first being a paced session to get familiar with the track. Cost is $160. Well worth it. Only drawback to HPT is a lot of concrete, but you don't have to push it hard in novice. You can run at your own pace. Mid America is another track up by Omaha. It's a lot flatter than HPT (although HPT really isn't that hilly) with wide open runoffs. I've never ran at Mid America, so I'm not exactly sure all they have to offer. My first time at HPT in the Mustang.

full.png

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
Next TNIA at HPT is July 12th. Anyone can run the novice group. Novice gets 4 20 min sessions, the first being a paced session to get familiar with the track. Cost is $160. Well worth it. Only drawback to HPT is a lot of concrete, but you don't have to push it hard in novice. You can run at your own pace. Mid America is another track up by Omaha. It's a lot flatter than HPT (although HPT really isn't that hilly) with wide open runoffs. I've never ran at Mid America, so I'm not exactly sure all they have to offer. My first time at HPT in the Mustang.

full.png

Definitely going to try and check that out.

Thanks!

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
while i was at Carlisle i heard rumors of another Boss 302 next year.
any word on this as legit or just a bunch of lies? i would be interested in a Twister Orange Boss 302....

2017GBGTPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Premium GTPP w/ Recaros
Added some more Grabber Blue accents. They're subtle but should add to the overall theme. Props to bjstang for the painted lettering idea, and everybody else in the Engine Bay Mods thread for the inspiration!

Sponsored

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
Where did you buy that? Is it legit carbon fiber?
Yes it's legit..some of the better stuff in carbon fiber I have came across.. plan to order more from them .. Dynaperformance

Last edited:

2017GBGTPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Premium GTPP w/ Recaros
Yes it's legit..some of the better stuff in carbon fiber I have came across.. plan to order more from them .. Daynaperformance
Haha, I googled Daynaperformance and got a dance perfomance company. Turned out you meant Dynaperformance, and holy crap! $30??!? How can I not order one?

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
Haha, I googled Daynaperformance and got a dance perfomance company. Turned out you meant Dynaperformance, and holy crap! $30??!? How can I not order one?
Lol sorry about that ..you will be happy with it fits perfect

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
Lol sorry about that ..you will be happy with it fits perfect
Welp...and now I go on another spending spree. lol

Nice looking stuff!

I legit want to buy every damn thing on there

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
I know... I started putting more stuff in my shopping cart it adds up quick..I contacted the company and I told them about making carbon fiber parts to fit the 18 and 19 engine cover.. they said it's definitely something that they would like to do.
Welp...and now I go on another spending spree. lol

Nice looking stuff!
Sponsored