Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible Race Red
Vehicle Showcase
Google tracks everything you do, but then so do most programs today. Just part of “doing business” with technology.

bomlodr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 SVO, 2015 GT/PP
This!.. Just cant fully escape it.
Sure you can. You just need to put a proxy or avatar of you between your actual identity and the online tracker folks. Along those lines, I always use a VPN and mine is always on, both on my phone and my personal computer. None of my apps are allowed on the web without going through it. If you're paranoid gauge is currently at "hiding behind the bushes with a foil helmet on", Librem will soon be delivering a phone that is designed around security with a switch that separates the baseband (phone part (modem) of your smart phone) from the CPU.

Sponsored

Smokey613

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible Race Red
Vehicle Showcase
Sure you can. You just need to put a proxy or avatar of you between your actual identity and the online tracker folks. Along those lines, I always use a VPN and mine is always on, both on my phone and my personal computer. None of my apps are allowed on the web without going through it. If you're paranoid gauge is currently at "hiding behind the bushes with a foil helmet on", Librem will soon be delivering a phone that is designed around security with a switch that separates the baseband (phone part (modem) of your smart phone) from the CPU.
This is all good provided you trust your VPN provider.

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
anyone who believes their consumer grade electronics are secure or private is fooling themselves.
I never thought my posts were private on Google or on this site.

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
I just assume anything on line is not private, and share accordingly. If you want to keep it private, don't put it online.

Sponsored

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
OP
OP
Cobra Jet

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra

What VPN service provider are you using?

bomlodr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 SVO, 2015 GT/PP
This is all good provided you trust your VPN provider.
True story! He who controls the entry/exit routers, controls the internet. Pick a VPN provider with a multitude of exit nodes in many differrent countries, a non-storage policy, and/or one that is outside the reach of our government. If you want to disappear completely, VPN + TOR.

What VPN service provider are you using?
I use PIA vpn. I have it on all my mobile devices as well as my laptops at home. No internet access is allowed from any device without the VPN being active.

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
If you want to keep it private...pen a letter. And then it still may be violated.
Sponsored