• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: GT 3.55 loaded diff manual

Bigtim352

bigtim352
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT w/black accent package
Selling my great condition 3.55 ford loaded diff. Came out of my car at 25k miles. Diff oil was changed twice in its life.

Reason for sale is I replaced it with a performance pack 3.73 Torsen diff.

Only downfall is you need to use your diff cover as I had to use my steel cover on the PP due to stripped bolts in the aluminum. Will come with stripped cover protecting it from elements

Asking 300+shipping
03A8A929-36AC-4D07-A6D6-F50010ADCECF.jpeg
451A7CE1-4E0B-4417-885B-78F9A9933F22.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bigtim352

Bigtim352

bigtim352
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT w/black accent package
Price drop!

Pongo23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nevin
Vehicle(s)
Procharged 2015 Mustang GT PP
Price drop!
Hey man so this diff has cast iron housing with 3.31 gears with an aluminum cover with stripped holes in cover? I am boosted with a performance pack and looking to go down in ratios.

Mikeiscoo2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hey man so this diff has cast iron housing with 3.31 gears with an aluminum cover with stripped holes in cover? I am boosted with a performance pack and looking to go down in ratios.
no dude he says it's a 3:55 where are you getting 3:31 from... also OP I hope you dont go to the dragstrip with the torsen, I blew my wrom bearings out in mine launching the car, the torsens are very weak at the drag strip.
Sponsored