Sponsored

Polar Freeze problem?

Bob_Whit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Hi
Has anyone who had to go through the Polar Vortex this Jan. experience any problems with their car, used or in storage? I put my 2016 into my garage like I do every winter & pulled it out yesterday. Today I noticed the dreaded triple clip that helps hold the front valance on was broken & the headlight above was getting moisture in it. My exhaust tips are also out of alignment, mostly on the same (passenger) side.

I'm the only one who goes in the garage (I'm a widower) & the cover was on the whole time. The car has ample walking room around all sides.

I'm still under bumper to bumper & am going to see if Ford warranty will cover. Any experience with this?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
You better put some cams in your garage ———

Exhaust tips out of alignment after it’s been stored?

OP
OP

Bob_Whit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
You better put some cams in your garage ———

Exhaust tips out of alignment after it’s been stored?
Yep, along with the panel clip popping from the front fascia, both on the same side. I don't think I need any cams in the garage, I'm a widower & the only one with access. The garage is only a year old.

XCRN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
I had my headlights fog up after pulling out of storage in March but cleared up after driving around and sitting in the sun for an hour. It has not come back since.

No idea about the other stuff.
Sponsored