Sponsored

Euro Bullit

david buick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
72 Buick GS, volvo 64 122s, 2013 Boss 302 laguna seca, 2019 Fiat Spiaggina 58, 2019 Bullitt (not yet)
Ordered mine in June 2018, delivery in June 2019! That's was the last date I received.
Was first October, November, April, may and June. And no answer from @fordeu.
Any info about euro Bullitt status ?
Sponsored

Ontheedge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019 K6383
Ordered mine in June 2018, delivery in June 2019! That's was the last date I received.
Was first October, November, April, may and June. And no answer from @fordeu.
Any info about euro Bullitt status ?
Ordered my Bullitt in 28 August 2018, got a build date of dec 27 2018. Build date then moved to mid March maybe. NO delivery date yet

OP
OP

david buick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
72 Buick GS, volvo 64 122s, 2013 Boss 302 laguna seca, 2019 Fiat Spiaggina 58, 2019 Bullitt (not yet)
Ordered my Bullitt in 28 August 2018, got a build date of dec 27 2018. Build date then moved to mid March maybe. NO delivery date yet
Mime was also expected to be build on dec 27 ! then feb 4 but since expected delivery is June.

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
I know its hard for the two of you to be patient, but believe me, the car is certainly worth the wait
Hang in there !!

Vins III

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vins
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4 GC - Ducati Diavel
Order was done end of March 2018, still no VIN nor build date.....

Sponsored

GGE

GGE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sembroracing.com
First Name
Gunter
Vehicle(s)
2020 DHG L0565, 2012 GT/CS
Hi there,

itā€˜s done late, but I signed of last saturday for a Bullit, EU german version. Iā€˜m so happy to get a contract, but so sad to wait 7 month
My last Mustang was a 2012 GT/CS auto, but now, this is THE car - she will stay next to my 1967, dark green 390 GT-A Fasback.
Itā€˜s time to think about red taillights and and and... Iā€˜ll keep you informed

cheers
Gunter

Vins III

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vins
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4 GC - Ducati Diavel
Hi there,

itā€˜s done late, but I signed of last saturday for a Bullit, EU german version. Iā€˜m so happy to get a contract, but so sad to wait 7 month
My last Mustang was a 2012 GT/CS auto, but now, this is THE car - she will stay next to my 1967, dark green 390 GT-A Fasback.
Itā€˜s time to think about red taillights and and and... Iā€˜ll keep you informed

cheers
Gunter
Hallo Gunter,

have you bought one of the very last Bullitt still on stock at few dealers (which are still not delivered and quite overpriced compared with list price) or how did you do the order? As far as I know all Bullitts in Germany are sold-out and new order are not possible.

Amazing that they announced to you 7 months for delivery while my order is already 10+ months old and still no VIN.....

Congratulations for your Ā“67 !!!

GGE

GGE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sembroracing.com
First Name
Gunter
Vehicle(s)
2020 DHG L0565, 2012 GT/CS
Hi Vins,

as a McQueen fan, dark green 67ā€˜ GT owner my first thouths are: buy it! weeks, month I did nothing, due to the minds 10speed auto is much better. in the last weeks I saw the f***d prices from official Foed dealers ListPrice ā‚¬ 56.800 incl. VAT and asking price ā‚¬ 70.900 incl. VAT
I went to my local Ford dealer, 53879 Euskirchen, near Bonn/Cologne, and he said: yes, we have a pre-ordered car, you can buy it. how cool is it? So, saturday I signed the contract... till now, easy. Order was as is, EU german specs DHG, plus MagnaRide. No Recaros. today I got a phone call, Recaros are possible. Iā€˜m 6.8 tall.. so, I will go with Recaros...

unbelievable that no one was asking for a Bullit.. but, good luck for me

where di you come from? you can also email me : info at sembroracing . com

cheers, Gunter

Vins III

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vins
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4 GC - Ducati Diavel
Hi Vins,

as a McQueen fan, dark green 67ā€˜ GT owner my first thouths are: buy it! weeks, month I did nothing, due to the minds 10speed auto is much better. in the last weeks I saw the f***d prices from official Foed dealers ListPrice ā‚¬ 56.800 incl. VAT and asking price ā‚¬ 70.900 incl. VAT
I went to my local Ford dealer, 53879 Euskirchen, near Bonn/Cologne, and he said: yes, we have a pre-ordered car, you can buy it. how cool is it? So, saturday I signed the contract... till now, easy. Order was as is, EU german specs DHG, plus MagnaRide. No Recaros. today I got a phone call, Recaros are possible. Iā€˜m 6.8 tall.. so, I will go with Recaros...

cheers, Gunter
Servus Gunter,

I am based in Munich, I had pretty much the same luck you had.. will contact you via email not to bother everyone here :)

Vins III

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vins
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4 GC - Ducati Diavel
Hi Vins,

cheers, Gunter
Hi Gunter, got a feedback from the mail server that the given address is unavailable..

Sponsored

Ontheedge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019 K6383
Got a new build date for my Bullitt. Latest news from dealer is build date now changed from mid March to mid april.

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus Ct200
Anyone knows when will open the orders again in Europe for the 2020MY?

OP
OP

david buick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
I think it's already closed !

Ontheedge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019 K6383
Got some great news from my dealer, my Bullitt is built and on the move to Sweden. Expected delivery late June.
Cant wait until the delivery day comes.
Then its straight home to mount the original struttower brace( european bullitt comes without it) steeda hood struts, ford performance oil catch can and rokblokz mud flaps.
Sponsored