• Total voters

Code

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Huk
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Tri-White
I think these look better and weigh less than stock PP2 wheels. Got them from CJPP. What do you guys think? My PP1 wheels packed with Pirelli PZeros are for sale but no ones interested.
Sponsored

sw686blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red Mustang GT PP
Looks great! And the maintenance will be so much easier.

NIXPP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
18' PP2 Shadow Black
Vehicle Showcase
PP2>CS3>PP1, but that's just one opinion. The CS3's look great and look so much better than the PP1.
On another note, tell me about those rotors:shock:

OP
OP
Code

Code

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Huk
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Tri-White
PP2>CS3>PP1, but that's just one opinion. The CS3's look great and look so much better than the PP1.
On another note, tell me about those rotors:shock:
Got these Baer rotors also from @Dave@CJPP to get rid of the squeaking from the stock Brembo's .. they still squeak, but they're a lot lighter than the stock rotors from the video Bill made

Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Agreed with this. The PP2 wheels have more depth to them and I think the color makes them pop a little bit more, I'm sure the lightness of these wheels helps make up the difference though.

sw686blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red Mustang GT PP
The PP2 mags are very nice, but the offsets are aweful. Ford, what were you thinking? :facepalm:

Last edited:

NIXPP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
18' PP2 Shadow Black
Vehicle Showcase
The PP2 mags are very nice, but the offsets are aweful. Ford, what were you thinking? :facepalm:
I think they were thinking about performance over aesthetics. My pp2 throws everything it touches at the rear lower quarter just in front of the rear tire. I've modified and repositioned some zl1 addons flaps and am in the process of touching up paint and then covering with 3m protecting. It tramlines like a freight car. And yet, wouldn't change a thing about the fitment. I LOVE driving this car, and although there are many things I'm in the processing of changing, that poke is "sticking" around. Pun intended.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
These are the same wheels that Shelby American chose for their new 2019 Shelby GT model, with the bronze color option exclusively for the GT-H package.

Sponsored

CSWC

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.carrollshelbywheels.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Code, thanks so much for sharing these photos and video of the CS3 wheels! They look great on your car and we're happy you dig them!

This wheel was very much inspired by the PP2 wheel along with other Y-Spoke style wheels. This is actually our first flow-formed wheel, an approach we decided to take to help save weight and appeal to folks who wanted performance along with style. We also made sure to inject a little bit of our own flair into this wheel's design to try and set it apart and make it a wheel deserving of the Shelby brand.

A major consideration in designing this wheel was the fact that the PP2 wheel had such an aggressive and, at times, impractical fitment. We're now seeing that come to light in people's paint being chipped from road debris kicked up by their tires. The CS3 has a slightly more conservative fitment, but still gives you a very nice stance and the ability to run wide tires.

We're new to the forum, but will be posting more shots of these wheels soon. :)

Last edited:

chefwally32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
walter
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp2
Vehicle Showcase
I have had my pp2 for three weeks and the above comments of how it handles is dead on on rails like him im getting ready for some mods but suspension and wheels will not be anything I touch as far as cleaning they are super easy to clean you can get your hand all the way through them and clean the inner part of the wheel makes it easy to keep them like new I installed roc blocs on front on the second day so far no scratches keep fingers crossed if I didn't have a pp2 those Shelby wheels would be one of my choices, these super wide 305 on front really work

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
I voted PP2, but then I'm a little biased. Love the color of the PP2. They just don't show the brake dust. I don't mind the stance/poke at all. Switched the SC2's to Bridgestones and it's solved the issues of throwing debris down the side of the car. Those SC2's are some soft sticky tires.

full.jpg

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
The CS3 has a slightly more conservative fitment, but still gives you a very nice stance and the ability to run wide tires.
For the CS3 front wheels I'd say quite a bit more conservative fitment. They are 9.5 with ET40 which gives you only 11 millimeters over the PP1 wheel (9J with ET45). The ET on the CS3 front wheels should have been 30, not 40. Now they still look too much tucked in, especially compared to the rears which are 21 millimeters more out and sit perfectly. A second negative side effect of pushing the wheels out 11mm front and 21mm rear is increased understeer.

I absolutely love the CS3 design but the front ET really is a missed opportunity. Now they just sit like every generic aftermarket wheel. With ET30 you would have hit the perfect sweet spot between stance, neutral steering and not sticking out like the PP2 wheels.

OP
OP
Code

Code

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Huk
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Tri-White
I absolutely love the CS3 design but the front ET really is a missed opportunity. Now they just sit like every generic aftermarket wheel. With ET30 you would have hit the perfect sweet spot between stance, neutral steering and not sticking out like the PP2 wheels.
The design and weight of these are amazing regardless of the ET being off in the front. Should a 10mm spacer fix the gap? I can throw them on and take photos for you guys to see if that changes opinions.
Sponsored