rtg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1+
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered Ford Racing Hood struts and black wheel lugs nuts. Got order status, tracking info, and two day delivery. Prices were the best I found for these items. Worked well for me. Would order from them again. I don't work for or know anyone there. Just a satisfied customer.

FWIW.

Rob
Sponsored

TheDonSalami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Fastback
i had ordered ford racing hood struts on a friday and it was delivered on monday. so far theyre doing ok for my needs but lets wait till i start ordering something bigger

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
I had the same experience with AM, ordered the FP hood struts on Sunday and got them delivered by Wednesday this week. But the product itself is a disappointment since it was poorly design and not sturdy enough. The retainer and locking nut on both the fender mounts bent while i was installing so they wouldn't stay in place. I'm left with bent sheet metal, scuff marks and paint ripped off in the area around fender mount holes. I didn't over torque them, just the recommendedation in the instruction sheet. Also the instruction sheet is very bad, it has the wrong bolt sizes listed (must have been for 15-17 models) and the pictures don't help in any manner. I returned this product back to AM and planning to order the Steeda one.

TheDonSalami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Fastback
I had the same issues the quality is pretty poor .I ended bending one of the holes you're supposed to put the screw into and I followed the torque spec in the instructions I just ended up hand tightening it. So far it's been alright but I should've went with steeda well

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
I had the same issues the quality is pretty poor .I ended bending one of the holes you're supposed to put the screw into and I followed the torque spec in the instructions I just ended up hand tightening it. So far it's been alright but I should've went with steeda well
I was worried if the FP kit would hold up long term, i wasn't confident so ended up returning it.
Sponsored