Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 4Runner; '19 CRV; '06 Explorer; '17 Civic
So, I found out today my order placed May 8 (priority code 10 for what it's worth) has a build week of 7/16/18 with an ETA at the dealership of 8/13/18.

When I asked for an update from the dealer, including whether he had a VIN yet, he replied with the above and noted that "it has been scheduled 1F-K51****". (I omitted the last 4 digits.)

My question is - did the dealer have the VIN but just didn't give it to me (either intentionally or inadvertently) or, based on the above, is it likely there is no VIN yet as actual production is a ways out?
Sponsored

Allegro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2018 RC GT Premium
So, I found out today my order placed May 8 (priority code 10 for what it's worth) has a build week of 7/16/18 with an ETA at the dealership of 8/13/18.

My question is - did the dealer have the VIN but just didn't give it to me (either intentionally or inadvertently) or, based on the above, is it likely there is no VIN yet as actual production is a ways out?
My car was built May 10th. I got the VIN almost exactly a month previous on April 9th, so you might have to wait just a bit.

stevegt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium. 2019 GT PP1 ordered
Yeah, I'm taking a bit of a gamble with Velocity Blue, but I have a few images in an album here so hopefully you can see that on my profile page. No idea how to post pics here.

Have you seen the recent overhead pic of the GT-500? I believe that's Velocity Blue. Seems to be a bit lighter blue than Lightning Blue, which was my original preference.
I live in So-Cal and Magnetic GT's are everywhere! Great color, just all over the place here. I like Highland Green, don't want a Bullitt. I like Crimson and Triple-yellow... they dumped those for 2019.

Not sure why Ford is playing Secret Squirrel with Velocity Blue...:shrug:
Yes I have seen the GT500 pic you mentioned. If that is a true representation of the color I’m happy with it. Just wondering if velocity is a metallic color or a solid color similar to grabber blue. I would only opt for it if it’s metallic.

I really like the magnetic but as you noted a lot of people have it. It’s also close close to the Sterling Gray on my current 12 GT and I was looking for something different this time. I’ll check out the pics on your profile page.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2

When I asked for an update from the dealer, including whether he had a VIN yet, he replied with the above and noted that "it has been scheduled 1F-K51****". (I omitted the last 4 digits.)

If it's scheduled, it has a VIN.

Sponsored

UMDrummer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium ETA 8/3/18
So who actually has been scheduled with MagneRide as an option?

WaltA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT Convertible
☐ 5.0L V8 GT Convertible
☐ 5.0L V8 GT Convertible Premium
There is now a non-Premium GT convertible for 2019?

Last edited:

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 4Runner; '19 CRV; '06 Explorer; '17 Civic
I wonder why the sales manager gave me this number - seems irrelevant to a customer like me....:
"it has been scheduled 1F-K51****"

Sponsored

Delphiexec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Magnetic 6 Speed
My 2019 GT (6 Speed) with Magneride was scheduled in the last few days for a 7/23 build. As I had a 2018 ordered that was cancelled by Ford, I believe the 2019 order went in either the last week of March or first week of April. As I've read elsewhere that MagneRide is limited by area, for reference I'm in New England.

JD_GTPP2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro, 2SS/1LE
Ordered on May 5th:
The order information I received from the dealership is as follows:

Order Code: 0505
Sales Code: F27037
Priority : 10

2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium - Performance Pack Level 2
Kona Blue
Active Exhaust
B&O
Enhanced Security

As of today it's status is still "In Order Processing Unscheduled- Clean"

The wait continues....

Mustang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona pp gt vert on order
Anyone have info on over the top stripe options for 19. Thanks

jenksdrummer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Just stopped at the dealer to see if I can get more info. Kind of wish I hadn't.

For Production week of July 30.
ETA Start Aug 26
ETA End Sep 1

I have literally not waited for something this long since conception.
Sponsored