MaxHedrm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible - Orange Fury
Vehicle Showcase
How do you like the Magnaride on the convertible? Is it a noticeable difference?
I really haven't played with it in extremes much. & don't really have a plain one to compare it to. :) So, I'm worthless. :D
Sponsored

MaxHedrm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
What's with the roof?

Just kidding, looks nice.
Thanks. It was a bit brisk & I was lazy. ;) Luckily, the Mustang looks pretty good even with the top up. :D

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks. It was a bit brisk & I was lazy. ;) Luckily, the Mustang looks pretty good even with the top up. :D
Get a wind restrictor, it will change your world! :thumbsup:

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I really haven't played with it in extremes much. & don't really have a plain one to compare it to. :) So, I'm worthless. :D
No problem Scott. I think the magna ride is really for the performance based cars that are going to push to the limits or track. I love the ride/suspension on mine.. so really don't have any complaints. I am getting BMR lowering springs installed to tighten things up just a bit, but the verts are great as is.

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Crossing what once was the longest bridge in the world
Verrazano-Narrows Bridge

I wish coupe owners could FEEL what we feel, especially when crossing enormous bridges and looking down at the ocean.
It's definitely a different experience! I'm looking forward to drives like that!
How was the wind buffeting on the bridge? Have you considered getting a wind restrictor?

JohnDoe

<3 short walks to my car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert
It's definitely a different experience! I'm looking forward to drives like that!
How was the wind buffeting on the bridge? Have you considered getting a wind restrictor?
If it ever gets too windy, even at 80+, I just roll up the windows and the wind becomes a slight tickle on the top of my head.

MaxHedrm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Get a wind restrictor, it will change your world! :thumbsup:
That's on the list. :)

No problem Scott. I think the magna ride is really for the performance based cars that are going to push to the limits or track. I love the ride/suspension on mine.. so really don't have any complaints. I am getting BMR lowering springs installed to tighten things up just a bit, but the verts are great as is.
I did play with it a little on my commute this morning & could tell the difference in Normal & Sport+ from an NVH perspective. But definitely looking forward to some more controlled environments to try it out in.

If it ever gets too windy, even at 80+, I just roll up the windows and the wind becomes a slight tickle on the top of my head.
I'm still getting re-used to the convertible experience. :) Between the draft & the adrenaline, I get tense & almost shivery. :D

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
That does help... I guess I am not as tolerant. Was on the hwy in 60 degree weather and we had to put the top up. Haven't installed mine yet... hoping it will improve things.

DropTopBob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2017 EB Conv, Perf Pak, Borla Sport Axleback
I keep a fleece zip-up hanging on the seat back for chilly conditions. My top is down if it’s at least 45 degrees and sunny or 55 degrees at night. The wind-deflector and seat warmers allow top-down driving year-round.

Sponsored

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
The orange & black is a great combo!

What's interesting is that your pictures look very similar to the Skyline Drive in Virginia.

CVCashmere

Rippermac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mac
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible PP A10
Ordered in December finally got it in March. Driving with the weather starting to cooperate... finally back in a Mustang after giving up on my Cobra vert.
7859f7856563464.jpg
af2c0d856563544.jpg

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Ordered in December finally got it in March. Driving with the weather starting to cooperate... finally back in a Mustang after giving up on my Cobra vert.
7859f7856563464.jpg
af2c0d856563544.jpg
There is just something about a black car with red seats... Nice look:headbang:

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
There is just something about a black car with red seats... Nice look:headbang:
Ditto!... I kind of miss my dark saddle interior on my coupe... lot of compliments.. although I am really digging the suede inserts in the CA special. Grip my body and they seem more supportive and comfortable; especially on longer drives....

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Ditto!... I kind of miss my dark saddle interior on my coupe... lot of compliments.. although I am really digging the suede inserts in the CA special. Grip my body and they seem more supportive and comfortable; especially on longer drives....
X2 on the seat inserts. I love mine. Had my top down and car parked yesterday. Lotsa sun (FINALLY. Lol). But after a few hours parked in direct sun, I hopped in. Seats were very warm, but not hot by any stretch. If they were black full leather, I would not have been able to do that.

This is my first vert and not my last. But my next will have same/similar seats.:thumbsup:
Sponsored