Sponsored

Spotted! 2019? Shelby Super Snake!

clrainford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, PP, 401A, 6MT, Magneride
So I took my car out to Cars and Coffee in Las Vegas on Saturday and this was there. At first I thought it was just something someone had done custom, but I quickly realized it was a production-ready build. It's based on a Royal Crimson 2018 GT, and it was being driven by the President of Shelby American, which is right down the road from SpeedVegas, where the C&C was held. It appears 100% production ready, from the seats, the full Shelby brakes with the two-caliper setup on the rear, to the rear valance and diffuser, front clip with different grille and chin spoiler, all the badges, the new hood, etc. I didn't get a view under the hood and I wish I would've gotten more pictures, but it was pretty awesome to see!
Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Chad11491

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Lightning Blue GT Premium PP
wow, i've never really liked RC, always thought i made it look a little too "grandpa car" but with the silver stripes/ chrome wheels it looks sexy AF. wow!

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
Nice catch. I have on ordered and have not seen one in the flesh! What did you think about it in person? Mine will be Race Red/ silver stripes Wide body. Where was this?

Sponsored

OP
OP

clrainford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, PP, 401A, 6MT, Magneride

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Nice catch. I have on ordered and have not seen one in the flesh! What did you think about it in person? Mine will be Race Red/ silver stripes Wide body. Where was this?
Just out of interest......what sort of time-frame have you been given for delivery? On another forum, someone is complaining about a delay to receiving his '18 Super Snake.....but then I don't recall seeing any in private hands yet. In fact, the 3 in this thread are the only ones I've seen produced so far, although photos from SA show several more in the process of being built.

:)

x_man586

Thank you Diatoms
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White Mustang GT m6
Oh my!

Sponsored

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
It’s nice but doesn’t look truly all that special for the money they want

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
Just out of interest......what sort of time-frame have you been given for delivery? On another forum, someone is complaining about a delay to receiving his '18 Super Snake.....but then I don't recall seeing any in private hands yet. In fact, the 3 in this thread are the only ones I've seen produced so far, although photos from SA show several more in the process of being built.

:)
They are just finishing up 17s and starting on 18s as we speak. My car is in build at Ford showing 50-60 days to delivery. Then expecting it to be finished October/November. The wide body cars are more involved and take a bit longer to build. Always takes forever but it is what it is on specialty cars! I had a custom backdraft racing cobra built almost took 2 years!! So, less than a year is nothing!lol

Loki-GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium A10-3.55-400a
Vehicle Showcase
Would be a good looking car if they didn't plaster it with 50 different Shelby logos and decals
Agreed, I love the cars but the sheer number of Shelby logo's everywhere, less is more.

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
wowwww

In black it looks so mean. Esp w/o the racing stripe. If only I could afford that. lol