Sponsored

2018 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2018 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Draxarious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I put my order in on 3/4/18 and got my VIN on 3/22. Why does my EDD have to be so far in the future? This wait is killer!
Sponsored

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for that. I scoured COTUS but I saw 'color accent trim' so I figured the exact color didn't show on COTUS. I was definitely wrong, but I can live without the blue stitching.
Mine doesn't show any color accent group on COTUS, but that might be because I have Recaros, it just lists "Recaro leather trimmed seats". However, my window sticker lists "showstopper red Recaro lthr"
Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 6.54.15 AM.png

Draxarious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Dood you're lucky you made the cut off. Congrats though!
Thanks man! I was worried that I didn’t make the cutoff either, but when I get my VIN I was Stoked! :headbang:

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe
Is your interior seat accent color (for example, midnight blue) suppose to show on your window sticker?

I think my dealer missed something. I guess it's also my fault for not noticing on COTUS as well.
emcee, my interior color (tan) in shown right under the exterior color at the top middle of the sticker just like jake's.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Good thing I was sitting down. My dealer just emailed me with a build date of 5/10 for my LB GT 301A PP2 with Recaros and active valve exhaust. He did not have a VIN yet. Said he would send it to me as soon as he got it. I sure hope he's correct. I'll save my jubilant "Hell Yes!" once I get a VIN.

Sponsored

Matco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 2018 Mustang GT 1996 Ford Bronco
Good thing I was sitting down. My dealer just emailed me with a build date of 5/10 for my LB GT 301A PP2 with Recaros and active valve exhaust. He did not have a VIN yet. Said he would send it to me as soon as he got it. I sure hope he's correct. I'll save my jubilant "Hell Yes!" once I get a VIN.
Have you contacted ford performance chat?

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Have you contacted ford performance chat?
Yes, they still show it as "order processing", but said dealers could get an update before they might see it. If it is true, I should have a VIN within a few days. Keeping my fingers crossed. I had come to grips that this wasn't going to happen. At least there might still be hope.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Did you ask anything about the cloth Recaro pricing? If you get the original no cost option then I should be ok with the pricing too. I'd hate to have a last minute price change. Congrats! You're close to Flat Rock so you should have your car by the end of May!
No, I didn't bring it up. I have the original order sheet showing the Recaros and I already have a signed agreement on price.

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Well guys, my car finished production today and is currently awaiting shipping. Looks like it's going to be sitting at the dealership for a while

Sponsored

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats! Jealous of you for getting a PP2, wish I could've squeezed out the extra $7k haha

Matco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 2018 Mustang GT 1996 Ford Bronco
Right on Congrats!

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Did you ask anything about the cloth Recaro pricing? If you get the original no cost option then I should be ok with the pricing too. I'd hate to have a last minute price change. Congrats! You're close to Flat Rock so you should have your car by the end of May!
On my COTUS vehicle info it lists the cloth Recaros. If you click on the link, it says they are included with the PP2. I think Ford is going to play hell if they try and upcharge for these.

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Mine says the same thing but I also had my order put in November. I'll let you know in 7-10 days how it goes down. I'm already gonna miss the $1500 rebate which would've brought my car to $44k OTD after 9.5% sales tax and 1% registration fees. New rebates may be much lower and they may try to stick me with a Recaro fee.
If your order is submitted, the rebates should still apply. They can hold rebates up until delivery if you have a car ordered and just keep that specific rebate unless a better one shows up
Sponsored