Sponsored

ALL GT350/GT350R LEADS, ALLOCATIONS, DEPOSITS [READ FIRST POST]

Krman68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350, 68 GT500KR
I hear you. I am so so so tired of this weather. They are now saying 8-12 inches for tomorrow.
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I found another R at 5K or less configured to your specification (no base R, sorry) PM me if serious

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
by chance does said dealer have an allocation for a non R?
They have one that is white with blue stripes and another that is leadfoot grey with black stripes. Both are unspoken for. MSRP and further reduction (if at all) subject to negotiation. PM me if interested.

Sponsored

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I found another R at 5K or less configured to your specification (no base R, sorry) PM me if serious
Thank you for the lead. Looks like I have an 18 R coming my way. Very exciting day. I’m sure there will be more to come in this journey!

I’ll start my own thread somewhere tomorrow. Need to get some sleep now.

GutweinMCP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Torino Cobra
We have a Ruby Red non-R car on order now. If anyone is interested let me know!

-Electronics Pkg
- Painted Black roof
- Car Cover

kansasgt350r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I've decided to part with my 2017 GT350R in Avalanche Gray. 3K miles. In like new condition. Oil change at 1K miles. Never tracked. Fully loaded plus some extras (including Ford OEM R rear seat kit). PM me and I can send you a link to my Autotrader listing with pics. I've currently got it listed at basically $10K over MSRP but open to offers. Also includes all of the memorabilia that comes with it.

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
I've decided to part with my 2017 GT350R in Avalanche Gray. 3K miles. In like new condition. Oil change at 1K miles. Never tracked. Fully loaded plus some extras (including Ford OEM R rear seat kit). PM me and I can send you a link to my Autotrader listing with pics. I've currently got it listed at basically $10K over MSRP but open to offers. Also includes all of the memorabilia that comes with it.
With all due respect, you are crazy. If you look, there was a lead for a Brand New R for 5k over. Why would someone buy a used one for over sticker, when there is going to be another run for 2019?

Sponsored

kansasgt350r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
No worries - I'm not crazy, but I won't try to convince you. My thinking is that volume is still limited, and dealers are still going to push for at least $10K ADM and then you don't know how long you'll have to wait. I've already got a trade in offer for $70K, and would just prefer that an individual get a good deal versus dealing with dealers out there in the $80K+ range. And mine is avalanche gray - it's just a personal thing if someone prefers that color, you're left with used ones.

Anyway - not trying to cause a big debate - just saying if someone is interested in a used GT350R in Avalanche gray, let me know!

MustangGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, LB / White OTT
No worries - I'm not crazy, but I won't try to convince you. My thinking is that volume is still limited, and dealers are still going to push for at least $10K ADM and then you don't know how long you'll have to wait. I've already got a trade in offer for $70K, and would just prefer that an individual get a good deal versus dealing with dealers out there in the $80K+ range. And mine is avalanche gray - it's just a personal thing if someone prefers that color, you're left with used ones.

Anyway - not trying to cause a big debate - just saying if someone is interested in a used GT350R in Avalanche gray, let me know!
Good for you for finding a dealer that will give you $70K on a trade! As an R owner, I would say that's a strong offer, what is that, about $2K over sticker? And if you are in a state where you get the tax value on your trade, you are doing extremely well then (If it's 6% you're at $74,200 in trade value).

I haven't tested the waters yet on mine as I haven't put it up for sale and have no plans to, but when I see deals all over the place at $5K over for new, including the full 3 year warranty, brand new tires, and track attack value, makes me think I wouldn't be as lucky.

Good luck on your sale, I hope you get the $10K over!

kansasgt350r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Good for you for finding a dealer that will give you $70K on a trade! As an R owner, I would say that's a strong offer, what is that, about $2K over sticker? And if you are in a state where you get the tax value on your trade, you are doing extremely well then (If it's 6% you're at $74,200 in trade value).

I haven't tested the waters yet on mine as I haven't put it up for sale and have no plans to, but when I see deals all over the place at $5K over for new, including the full 3 year warranty, brand new tires, and track attack value, makes me think I wouldn't be as lucky.

Thanks! $10K is optimistic - anything more than the dealer is a win for me and a win for someone (other than a dealer) :-)

kansasgt350r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Anything is possible...

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony

I am having an extremely hard time believing that a dealer is offering him above sticker. The reason I say this is because they're in the business of making money, and the usual thing they do is buy low and sell high. Let's say that they give him $70k, then they'd need to sell it for at least $75-80 to make a decent profit.
Sponsored