Sponsored

ALL GT350/GT350R LEADS, ALLOCATIONS, DEPOSITS [READ FIRST POST]

kansasgt350r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
and who knows, maybe the dealer offered me $70K because every dealer out there is marking up their GT350Rs if you go look online. So who knows what his deal is. I don't have to convince you of the truth.
Sponsored

Tflong24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Dang, I meant to get on and warn the OP that he was going to get assailed about his price. When I briefly considered selling my 17 R with less than 1K miles and an extra set of P51 R spec wheels for $75k, I was attacked by a forum member and basically called an idiot. This forum is. Or the place to list a car. I realize some consider prices high, crazy or whatever. Then simply don’t show interest. If someone wants the car they will negotiate with the seller.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
It's his business what he wants to sell his car for therefore have a hard time understanding why you are so bent out of shape especially suggesting that this member is a rich snob.

BTW, it was not all that long ago that I sold a used R model to a Ford dealer for ~$80,000 therefore you best start believing that some dealers will pay above sticker for a used R model.

;)

MustangGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, LB / White OTT
In order to better serve the community, I think a few R owners here would like to know which dealer is offering a strong trade value... some other people here may want to to do it.

And I'm being serious.

kansasgt350r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
no problem! Once I either accept their offer or formally pass on it, I will be happy to! They were definitely better than most dealers I inquired with (all over the country). Many, many low balls and two that stood out and one that went all the way to $70K. Even have it on paper!

Sponsored

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU, 2018 GT350
Well, pick up the phone, mention the cars.com ad, and see if they will honor the price...
im not shopping for one right now, just thought i would check to see and post the results here. i am extremely skeptical though as i ran into this scenario numerous times before i found mine. seems dealers are holding high on the avalanche cars from what i am seeing

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Planet Ford in Spring has several 2017 GT350s on the lot. This yellow one is the only one I looked at when picking up my tags today. The sticker had no indication of an ADM. Electronics pack 2017. Front splitter not installed. Not sure why the hood was open.

I actually did look at another one. The one I sold to them is sitting in the used car showroom with no price on it. They removed the front tow hook I installed.

I know they are only into the car for $51,500.
IMG_0062.jpg
IMG_0061.jpg
IMG_0063.jpg

Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Walker Ford in Clearwater, FL has a OF 350 listed for $10k over.

They also have a Black Base R inbound listed for MSRP, I assure you it's got an ADM if not already sold.

http://www.walkerford.com/wholesale...10a0e0ae77ebbcd2ad803ddf4.htm?searchDepth=9:9

Window Sticker - http://www.windowsticker.forddirect...fqiHaY/ygESl8tV2p0tDBryUicp2knYAz8361jnYVgTA=
I can confirm that the dealers in Tampa, for the most part, are all ADM type dealers.

When I tried to order from Brandon Ford 8 months ago, they were the biggest jerks- told me they had all of their 2018 R's sold for $30K over already. They are the largest dealer in Florida and get a pretty substantial allocation.

Bill Currie is also nutty- tried to buy an R from the several times (order), and they wanted $20K or they wouldn't do it. This is who I bought my GT350 from also. So they ordered in a Lead Foot Grey R and it's been sitting on their showroom floor for 4+ months. It started at $30K over, and has been sitting with a ADM of $20K over for most of that time.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
I can confirm that the dealers in Tampa, for the most part, are all ADM type dealers.

When I tried to order from Brandon Ford 8 months ago, they were the biggest jerks- told me they had all of their 2018 R's sold for $30K over already. They are the largest dealer in Florida and get a pretty substantial allocation.

Bill Currie is also nutty- tried to buy an R from the several times (order), and they wanted $20K or they wouldn't do it. This is who I bought my GT350 from also. So they ordered in a Lead Foot Grey R and it's been sitting on their showroom floor for 4+ months. It started at $30K over, and has been sitting with a ADM of $20K over for most of that time.
Yep that all sounds about right. I know Walker had higher ADM's than Ferman did a year or so ago but that may have changed now that they have new management. Ferman wanted $5k over for a Base 350, and sold their Black R for $10k over.....and they want over sticker for a RS.

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU, 2018 GT350
All the Florida dealers I talked to wanted ADM. Had to go out of state for mine. From what I can tell they still want markup too

Sl13cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500

:headbonk::headbonk::crazy:
Sponsored