gameovergt

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
That's actually cousin Eddie's RV, he offered to drive us to Florida ;)
you're from Oklahoma? Come on down. I was stationed at Tinker for 3 years (2003-2006). My bachelor's and master's degree's are from OU. I live in Midwest City, spent time in Kinta & McAlester with my ex's family.

OP
OP
gameovergt

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Small world Kevin, my son's are Boomer Sooner grads and I know several who work at Tinker.

You might recognize this pic.
I don't remember much about the aircraft there, I was Navy(TACAMO,STRATCOMMWING-1). They put us on the back of the base by the GM plant. It is a small/big world. I was a member of OKDHM(a forum mod) for years before leaving in 2006. A lot of fun times with the deadhorse peeps. Still friends with a lot of them on FB.

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
Dang, wish I would have seen this before we just had a club tech day last weekend and could have helped you install them. If you are on FB look up First Coast Modified Mustangs, we have a meeting the first Thursday of the month @7pm at Autonation Ford on Phillips. We all cruise to local shows and hangouts among other things.

OP
OP
gameovergt

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Dang, wish I would have seen this before we just had a club tech day last weekend and could have helped you install them. If you are on FB look up First Coast Modified Mustangs, we have a meeting the first Thursday of the month @7pm at Autonation Ford on Phillips. We all cruise to local shows and hangouts among other things.
thanks, sent a request to join! I've never removed the bumper and am skittish. I may be the world's worse mechanic.

Sponsored

OP
OP
gameovergt

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
That's pretty cool that you have remained friends. :thumbsup: The pic is the North entrance to Tinker just south of I-40. We like looking at military and aviation sites.
Over by the driving range area? Haven't been to TAFB since March 2006. I avoid all bases unless necessary since retiring in December 2016.

OP
OP
gameovergt

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
she's a dirty car right now. I am so skiddish on taking the bumper off. Maybe hook a FCMM up with some $ for assistance.

slink914

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Eco
Josh Parker "Parker performance " Spring Hill FL , north of Tampa about 30 MI does this sort of work , I don't know if he is on these pages but he is on the Ecoboost Mustang facebook pages. Its about 2.5 to 3 hr drive FYI

MiDiablo

#JustA4Banger
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP 400A 10R80 RTR Spec 5 Widebody
Vehicle Showcase
Josh Parker "Parker performance " Spring Hill FL , north of Tampa about 30 MI does this sort of work , I don't know if he is on these pages but he is on the Ecoboost Mustang facebook pages. Its about 2.5 to 3 hr drive FYI
Definitely here, even though not frequently anymore. Thanks for the referral. And to the OP - we're definitely here to help with anything.

www.Facebook.com/ParkerPerformanceFL
Sponsored