Sponsored

Vargas Stage 2 Owners

Bull Run

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB Prem PP
Did anyone on this thread actually had VS2 blow up on them? Saying they suck because their roommate's girl/boyfriend's, cousin's, teacher's, babysitter's a bad one is like saying we need to get rid of our EB Mustangs because some guy on the Internet had a "Ecoboom".

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f250 turbo diesel and 2016 mustang svo
No..

Just on the funny book group page .lol
I think jealously from some that don't have
One installed..

My v2 is great and spools like a beast.

3000 rocket
4000 super rockery
5000 rockery fast
6000 holly shit
7000 gives me a woody..

I have my ecostang ported head ""redline 7200""and hold
25psi e40 450 whp..440 torque it is scary at times:ford:

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Did anyone on this thread actually had VS2 blow up on them? Saying they suck because their roommate's girl/boyfriend's, cousin's, teacher's, babysitter's a bad one is like saying we need to get rid of our EB Mustangs because some guy on the Internet had a "Ecoboom".
That's exactly what's happening, alot of people trading up even though thier EBs were fine due to Hysteria. While I don't wish misfortune on anyone, I will admit it was difficult not to laugh at a story on FB(can't verify) about someone trading in his EB because he didn't trust it and is now awaiting a new Coyote off warranty because of a tune.

Sponsored

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's exactly what's happening, alot of people trading up even though thier EBs were fine due to Hysteria. While I don't wish misfortune on anyone, I will admit it was difficult not to laugh at a story on FB(can't verify) about someone trading in his EB because he didn't trust it and is now awaiting a new Coyote off warranty because of a tune.
I can't stop laughing...:rant::D:rant::popcorn:

Pure madness at what we read.
Especially from that groups king pin
Tune + ..

Last edited:

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
No..

Just on the funny book group page .lol
I think jealously from some that don't have
One installed..

My v2 is great and spools like a beast.

3000 rocket
4000 super rockery
5000 rockery fast
6000 holly shit
7000 gives me a woody..

I have my ecostang ported head ""redline 7200""and hold
25psi e40 450 whp..440 torque it is scary at times:ford:

[MENTION=32046]trippleyelo[/MENTION]

Do you have a build thread?

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
The answer, of course, is no. We literally have had ONE warranty turbo from anything other than damage from parts hitting the turbo when motors blow up. We have seen about 5-6 of those. Besides that, ANYONE claiming they have had an EBM Stage 2 or 2+ fail, ask them for proof, an order number which we can then look up, and verify. The fact of the matter is, on the internet, things do not have to be true to be believed by someone who doesn't know any better. Nothing has changed since they came out. These turbos will support over 500WHP and push a properly prepared car into the 10's no issues, while providing better than stock reliability. :headbang:

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The answer, of course, is no. We literally have had ONE warranty turbo from anything other than damage from parts hitting the turbo when motors blow up. We have seen about 5-6 of those. Besides that, ANYONE claiming they have had an EBM Stage 2 or 2+ fail, ask them for proof, an order number which we can then look up, and verify. The fact of the matter is, on the internet, things do not have to be true to be believed by someone who doesn't know any better. Nothing has changed since they came out. These turbos will support over 500WHP and push a properly prepared car into the 10's no issues, while providing better than stock reliability. :headbang:
I LIKE MY TURBO

v2 spools insanely fast and time slip to show it..

Ty.

Tony Vargas

Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

The Ecoboost Facebook group is pure cancer. Don't bother asking anything on there, you will get made fun of or talked trash to just because.

perfweld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
The Ecoboost Facebook group is pure cancer. Don't bother asking anything on there, you will get made fun of or talked trash to just because.
Its a sad deal, the ecoboost group is pretty sad. Ive lost interest, my car sits, I prefer my Subaru now. I wont post or even look anymore only for a laugh now and then. I was told I was an idiot, got ridiculed, belittled, and told I even lied, there is no way on earth id ever get involved in the FB group to much, or even this group for that matter.

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
Its a sad deal, the EcoBoost group is pretty sad. I've lost interest, my car sits, I prefer my Subaru now. I won't post or even look anymore only for a laugh now and then. I was told I was an idiot, got ridiculed, belittled, and told I even lied, there is no way on earth id ever get involved in the FB group too much or even this group for that matter.
This is what happens when trolls go unchecked and get behind one main idiot that is literal cancer on every platform he works on.

Yes Mark you totally lied, and you paid a professional studio to create the numerous videos of your car running 10's, you also paid off all the people who witnessed it, person...:crazy::shrug:

perfweld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
This is what happens when trolls go unchecked and get behind one main idiot that is literal cancer on every platform he works on.

Yes Mark you totally lied, and you paid a professional studio to create the numerous videos of your car running 10's, you also paid off all the people who witnessed it, person...:crazy::shrug:
I would have been a big help top the community but a certain tuner ruined that from the start, I keep my mouth shut and my ides to myself other then a few friends. I cant believe people talk bad or say the Vargas turbo isnt good, I ran mid 10s with it with hundreds and hundreds of runs with zero problems, I literally could not hurt one and pushed them as far as they could be pushed. Cancer for the community is the perfect word for the whole situation.

Reactions: Ebm

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
I would have been a big help top the community but a certain tuner ruined that from the start, I keep my mouth shut and my ides to myself other then a few friends. I cant believe people talk bad or say the Vargas turbo isnt good, I ran mid 10s with it with hundreds and hundreds of runs with zero problems, I literally could not hurt one and pushed them as far as they could be pushed. Cancer for the community is the perfect word for the whole situation.
This is what happens when someone who makes money off other peoples products is no longer allowed to do so on one of them. They must bash it to build up the products they can make money off of. Its pump, and dump shill tactics 101.
Sponsored

Reactions: Ebm