Sponsored

Purchased Orange Fury PP2 (Tremor Pack) last Monday - The first PP2 to be purchased!

c-rizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
Are the leather Recaros more comfortable? I’m curious as to why you prefer them over the cloth seats.

Oh, and badass car, OP! :headbang:
I had leather Recaros on my 2017 GT PP. The 2018 look to be identical.

They are very comfortable.

But getting the leather Recaros on a Premium comes at a cost:
1. $1,600 more
2. lose electric adjustment, memory position on
3. lose heated & cooled seats.
4. bolsters are kind of in the way when you go to get in, and you rub against it. (really bad if you like to sit close to the steering wheel like I do)
5. lose the "easy entry/exit" where the (memory position) seats slide back a little when the car is off to make getting in & out easier.
Sponsored

Ashiq73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 6 Speed Magnetic Metallic
Didn't read through the whole post so perhaps this was already asked.

Do the front 10.5" wheels poke out a little bit?

Beautiful Car!

cobra1320

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Cobra
I've not read the whole post, but I thought the PP2 had already been out for a while. Hot Rod Magazine pick one up at a dealer over a month ago and tested it with good results.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
I've not read the whole post, but I thought the PP2 had already been out for a while. Hot Rod Magazine pick one up at a dealer over a month ago and tested it with good results.
Article link? no ones seen ANY reviews on these yet.

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
That was a PP1 that they got, it was a 10 speed auto

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Beautiful Car!

Yes, they do. There is a video out there on Youtube which shows the front and rear tires.

TxOilMoney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Congratulations Richard! A word of caution from your Texas neighbor. I got my GT350 from this same dealer 2 yrs. ago and they are among the many dealers that installed the front splitters incorrectly. I probably wouldn't have noticed it had I not read it on this forum. After watching the install video, I contacted Town East who requested a copy of the video and reinstalled mine correctly. They had to scavenge some fasteners from an unsold GT350 to complete the install. But if you have even an iota of mechanical ability, I would recommend installing it yourself when it comes in. It is not difficult at all, and some members have done it without a lift or jack stands. (Although I can't imagine how!) Welcome to the forum and happy motoring!

Scoobs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 MG GT350 sold, 2019 MG GT350R KR569
Can't tell from your pics. Does it have the 6 piston Brembos on the front?

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI

Scoobs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 MG GT350 sold, 2019 MG GT350R KR569
Yeas, same as the pp1
I know its supposed to have them but that's not what I'm asking. I'm asking if it actually does have them because they left some other stuff off his car that it was supposed to have. There are 2 pics of the rear wheels posted but none of the front wheels.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Infidex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT w/ Tremor Package (PP2)
I know its supposed to have them but that's not what I'm asking. I'm asking if it actually does have them because they left some other stuff off his car that it was supposed to have. There are 2 pics of the rear wheels posted but none of the front wheels.
I fixed the pictures, sometimes copy and paste didn't take and it pasted the same image twice. I fixed it so it shows the front and rear wheel now.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
You could see them clearly in the dealer pics.

OP
OP

Infidex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
Get a Craig's custom bracket. Much better than the stow and sho IMO
Just checked it out, I like that it is mounted up higher as I'm afraid the other brand will scrap being under the bumper. Returning mine to get the other one now, thanks!

OP
OP

Infidex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
I've got a PP2 coming, but I am afraid that the front splitter is going to make contact with the curb at the end of my driveway. Could you do a favor for me? Measure the distance from the center of the tire to the front of the car and the ground clearance of the front splitter? I know you don't have the correct splitter on there now, but I need to start with something ASAP. Thanks for your help.
Yep, I can. I am out of town right now so I'll have to do it in a couple days when I return home. The splitter isn't available from Ford yet, so I can tell you based on what is there, just know that the splitter mounts under what is there and sticks out a little more, so I can update you once I have that. I have a fairly steep driveway and don't scrape, I would have thought I would scrape other than I've had a corvette come down the driveway with no issues and a rental 2017 that didn't scrape (my way of checking after returning from business trip). Will get some measurements later this week for you.

OP
OP

Infidex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)

Beautiful Car!
I'll take a couple shots later this week looking down the car from front and back so you can see the offset and how much poke there is.
Sponsored