Sponsored

P51 wheels

ChristianDev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT MT
I loved the look of my pp wheels but always knew I wanted to upgrade to something lighter and didn't require spacers. While looking I came across p51 wheels on instagram and fell in love with the style and fitment of the wheels. They are made by Avant Garde wheels using a new technology for spinning aluminum to create a very light wheel at a lower cost than forged wheels.
Specs:
20x10 - 23 lbs +35 offset (10 less than pp)
20x11 - 22 lbs +50 offset (11 less than pp)
Considering my wheel spacers were at least 2 pounds each I saved at least 50 pounds of rotational mass. Once I found that out I was sold.
I've had the wheels on for a week now and can definitely feel a huge difference in how nimble the car is and how eager it is to accelerate. It also doesn't hurt that they look badass!:headbang:
Small21.jpg
Small20.jpg
Small 22.jpg
Small23.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

vic_2.3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Victor
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost
I loved the look of my pp wheels but always knew I wanted to upgrade to something lighter and didn't require spacers. While looking I came across p51 wheels on instagram and fell in love with the style and fitment of the wheels. They are made by Avant Garde wheels using a new technology for spinning aluminum to create a very light wheel for a lot cheaper than forged wheels.
Specs:
20x10 - 23 lbs +35 offset (10 less than pp)
20x11 - 22 lbs +50 offset (11 less than pp)
Considering my wheel spacers were at least 2 pounds each I saved at least 50 pounds of rotational mass. Once I found that out I was sold.
I've had the wheels on for a week now and can definitely feel a huge difference in how nimble the car is and how eager it is to accelerate. It also doesn't hurt that they look badass!:headbang:

WOW! Those look amazing! Cant wait to get mine.

Whats your Instagram name?

Sponsored

BlindBuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Wow! The stance of your car is perfect in my humble opinion, and the P51's are killer looking as well. The P51 is on my short list for purchase this coming winter.

GetYourWheels

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.GetYourWheels.com
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
GT350R / Tesla Model 3P
oooohoho that rear fitment is so TIGHT. :hail:

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
Looks sexy. There is a lot of rubber you got there.
How much are you lowering. I bought Steeda sport progressive springs but haven't installed them. I want your fitment.

Sponsored