Sponsored

P51 Wheels Gloss Brushed Bronze Review

Qu8Storm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Ruby Red
Vehicle Showcase
All I can say is... if you're in the market for an upgrade aesthetically and in performance when it comes to wheels -- P51 is a no brainer.

I had been in the market for quite some time glancing over all of my options for aftermarket wheels and I didn't want to settle for something 'average'.

I got into contact with P51 and they were extremely helpful from start to finish.

They knocked my custom color out of the park!

The wheels are incredibly light, and they look very well made. Not to mention the stance is flawless for our S550 chassis. The wheels are made specifically with our cars in mind.

My set came 20" staggered, running 20x10 (+35) in the front, 20x11 (+50) in the rear. Tires are Nitto NT555 G2 with 285/35/20 in the front and 315/35/20 in the rear. I'm currently lowered on BMR Performance Springs. I believe it's 1.2" drop in front and 0.5" in rear

Custom finishes are available through P51, so I'm sure if you can imagine it, they can do it. I was wanting a darker bronze/copper finish, and they did a perfect job brining my idea to life.

I've only been wearing this set of wheels for a week now, and I cannot keep count of how many people I've received compliments from. I also seem to notice a whole lot more people double-taking to gawk at my car when they're walking by.

Incredible job from Josh at P51 Wheels. HIGHLY recommend!

If you're interested in finding a set for yourself, go check out https://www.p51wheels.com/

IMG_4107.jpg
IMG_4003.jpg
IMG_4060.jpg
IMG_4010.jpg
IMG_4071.jpg
IMG_4109.jpg
IMG_4059.jpg
IMG_4012.jpg
WM2.jpg
How are these wheels holding up for you, they were my original choice of wheel but came across some American racing wheels (cracked 1, replaced it and may have a crack in another wheel) but now looking to replace with theses.
Sponsored

GetYourWheels

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.GetYourWheels.com
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
GT350R / Tesla Model 3P
How are these wheels holding up for you, they were my original choice of wheel but came across some American racing wheels (cracked 1, replaced it and may have a crack in another wheel) but now looking to replace with theses.
Let us know if you want a quote for a set . The Gloss Brushed Bronze has a clear coat on top to protect the finish, as long as you clean them regularly like any other wheels, the finish shouldn't be damage and it should last for a long time.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
want a set of same pattern in chocolate bronze (20x11 only) or 'gunmetal' (19x10/11) NIB? The same wheel was sold by MRR and SVE's house-brand.
Sponsored