LPF Twin Turbo Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brent Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black Premium Mustang GT
I'm so looking forward to replacing my VMP Gen2R with this LPF TT kit! I looked at this TT kit back in December and then VMP came out with the GEN2R and I went that direction. Now I ordered the LPF TT kit last week. I can't wait!!
Dang man you a bank roller or something? Lol, glad you going twins too man. I did the opposite of what you did. I looked long and hard at the Gen2R kit and also th LPF but decided turbo instead:headbang:.......glad I did now. I even considered the BW kit but they had the drama going on so I stayed away from them. Good luck with your kit/car.
Sponsored

SergioTTs550

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 twin turbo mustang GT premium DIB
Love my LPF twin kit. I also have some install photos and will post them up soon. It's a true "bolt on" system that was easy to install and out performs my expectations!!!!

OP
OP
Doctor Fishtail

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Dang man you a bank roller or something? Lol, glad you going twins too man. I did the opposite of what you did. I looked long and hard at the Gen2R kit and also th LPF but decided turbo instead:headbang:.......glad I did now. I even considered the BW kit but they had the drama going on so I stayed away from them. Good luck with your kit/car.
Brucestang has more money than GOD. He could easily could afford to buy any kit for all the members in this forum. And he picked the LPF. Now that says a lot about this kit. :first:

Love my LPF twin kit. I also have some install photos and will post them up soon. It's a true "bolt on" system that was easy to install and out performs my expectations!!!!
Please do. That is what helped me make this decision to buy simple and proven quick.

Brent Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black Premium Mustang GT
Man that'd be great to post any photos you got. Thanks for that:thumbsup:

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Yes [MENTION=30752]SergioTTs550[/MENTION] ... lets see some install photos...

Sponsored

BruceStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
Hopefully it will be installed in 4 to 5 weeks depending on both of our schedules

BruceStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
Brucestang has more money than GOD. He could easily could afford to buy any kit for all the members in this forum. And he picked the LPF. Now that says a lot about this kit. :first:

Please do. That is what helped me make this decision to buy simple and proven quick.
Seriously?? Man come on, I work hard for my $. I'm not rich and can barely afford to upgrade my Gen2R. I made the mistake going VMP and it was a n expensive lesson. One just like you had!

PLASMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT A6 Premium
There is other reasons than peak numbers to run upgraded manifolds, which you seem unaware of.

Op congrats on your purchase and I hope it's everything you hope for!
I quite aware of the reasons, but they are unnecessary. So far I've not seen a company that offers them that can mass produce and ship them. They look great on prototype kits to sell you but then can't deliver...

All the low 9 second cars with LPF kits tells me it's mostly a waste of money...

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
I quite aware of the reasons, but they are unnecessary. So far I've not seen a company that offers them that can mass produce and ship them. They look great on prototype kits to sell you but then can't deliver...

All the low 9 second cars with LPF kits tells me it's mostly a waste of money...
Ha..."unnecessary". You keep thinking that. You clearly arent aware

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 White GT PP, 2022 F350
Ha..."unnecessary". You keep thinking that. You clearly arent aware
Guys what's with all the shit talking lately on the forums?? What did that post contribute to this thread? Not a damn thing.

Sponsored

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Guys what's with all the shit talking lately on the forums?? What did that post contribute to this thread? Not a damn thing.
my original post wasn't shit talking. I keep things factual. There is a difference between the two. This is how I've been since day one on here. I'm not going to stop now. I did tell Op congrats and that I hope it's everything he hopes it to be. :shrug:

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Have to Agree with Mustang_Guy. There is a difference between the two, though people have use the others and received decent results.

The shit* talking as you stated started in the threads were BW had issues getting their product out, and a few people decided upon themselves to start a crusade about it. even now as the issues has been resolved, (for most, it seems one member still has parts in the mail) people want to crusade on against BW.

This resulted in a thread being closed, and truthfully, the very nature of this thread is yet again a swipe at BW, by praising the results of another kit being offered. One may call it for what you will, but it really does not pass the smell test as people say.

If we can keep threads on topic and talk about how these kits work on actual cars with owners, it would be great. I am looking for info as I may just pull the trigger on a deal and TT it. That's all I really want out of these threads. The rest of the BS I wish people would just leave it in PM's

15dib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
What's the difference between the oem manifolds and headers when it comes to turbo?

OP
OP
Doctor Fishtail

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
the very nature of this thread is yet again a swipe at BW, by praising the results of another kit being offered.
First let me say that your car is a 2011. Not even this forums generation. We are the 6th generation in this forum. This is not the BWs section this is the Forced Induction section and I just bought a LPF TT kit and am pretty damn happy about it. I have done my research on a TT kit purchase and it was not easy. The risk, the performance and the price all came into my decision making. The mods have asked me not to post on BWs threads anymore and if I want to stay a member here I need to abide by the rules and I am. 1. The Risk, we all have been reading about Silver Bullets problems of getting his kit as well as other members. For me I just could not take that risk. Don't need the extra drama in my life. LPF is delivering kits on time this for me was a big plus. 2. Performance, LPFs kit is good to 1200-1300 HP I am looking for 850 whp LPFs will deliver that no problem. And with stock manifolds. :amen: 3. Pricing, In the end the pretty manifolds look great and perform but the stock manifolds are doing more than 95% of this forum members will ever be able to use so I went with the LPF kit. The tubular exhaust manifolds add about $2,000 EXTRA to a kit price on any kit that has them. I saved the $2,000 and still can crank it up to 1200-1300 HP if I want. In all honesty I think that this drama all amounts to a vendor having a temper tantrum because another vendor is killing it with sales and customer service. That is it in a nutshell and the LPF kit is for me I made an educated decision before purchase.

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
To get back to the topic "lpf twins"...any pics of how the air filters are routed?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.