Sponsored

Aussie Exhausts

King3o0o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Apologies, forgot that you offer it as well Fred.

[MENTION=27090]King3o0o[/MENTION] Fred has some great packages as well with his exhaust so I would recommend looking at what he has in preference to the other companies I mentioned if you are thinking about suspension mods as well
ya i saw his advertisement about the package he is offering for exhaust + coilvers. problem is i only received my nsc last month car is still ages away.:headbonk:

MustangDownUnder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
just ordered the ford racing borla sport with black tips, anyone running this setup
Yeah it has a great tone / volume, I expect you will be happy with it.

Im having mine fitted to some headers next week so will no doubt have some form of update on that :D

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Yeah it has a great tone / volume, I expect you will be happy with it.

Im having mine fitted to some headers next week so will no doubt have some form of update on that :D
Really interested in what yours will sound like with headers, be sure to post a video if you can. What headers did you go with?

MustangDownUnder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Really interested in what yours will sound like with headers, be sure to post a video if you can. What headers did you go with?
Ill do a before/after video.
Decided to go Hurricane headers/cats, and will see what work is involved to connect the catback to the aussie aftermarket connect points.... cant see it being too difficult, but I really like my catback, so worth the try!

Locally nothing was competitive with the price of getting the hurricane headers installed. I couldnt justify the price jump of the other brands with no real reasoning for the price difference other than they are supplied at a higher price.

Sponsored

Vogtland Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanspeed.com.au
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Porsche 987 Spyder
Packages for 6G Forum members

ya i saw his advertisement about the package he is offering for exhaust + coilvers. problem is i only received my nsc last month car is still ages away.:headbonk:
Hi King

Give me a call when you are ready. Will do you a good deal. Be patient your car will be here soon enough and it is worth the wait. Any questions just call me on 03 9553 6915.
Cheers Fred

Geordie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT MY17
I also got my NSC last month. Do you have any info on build date yet? I was quoted May. I also noticed that Ford NZ are quoting order now for May delivery. fingers crossed

12baller12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ciaran
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Fastback
Vehicle Showcase
I also got my NSC last month. Do you have any info on build date yet? I was quoted May. I also noticed that Ford NZ are quoting order now for May delivery. fingers crossed
NZ has always got their cars quicker than Oz - there were some NZ dealers getting enquiries from Australian customers to try and get them quicker! I know people who have received them in less than 6 months in NZ.

Horseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Ruby red arrived after 492 days and now has 4000kms on the clock. Time for axle backs but would love to hear them in the flesh not you tube sound clip. If you have roush or borla a/bs I would really appreciate hearing the note. I travel between inverloch and Trafalgar weekly so if there's any GT owners in those areas it would be great to catch up.
Oh has anyone noticed strange oil smell after short bursts of wide open throttle ?

Alzy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT fastback
HELP!
Have decided on an axle back system for my GT auto.
I've narrowed it down to either the JBA's sold through Mustang Motorsport or Magnaflow Competition series.
Am I correct in saying the Magnaflows will be louder and with more drone? Although more expensive, I am swaying towards the Magnaflows but the drone may be a deal breaker.
Would those of you that have either system please care to provide feedback?

Sponsored

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
Oh has anyone noticed strange oil smell after short bursts of wide open throttle ?
Pretty sure it's just the cats doing their thing, I have always had it.

12baller12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ciaran
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Fastback
Vehicle Showcase
HELP!
I've narrowed it down to either the JBA's sold through Mustang Motorsport or Magnaflow Competition series.
Am I correct in saying the Magnaflows will be louder and with more drone? Although more expensive, I am swaying towards the Magnaflows but the drone may be a deal breaker.
I've just received the Magnaflow Street (not installed yet as the car isn't here!) I had some feedback from some Aussie guys who took the Competition off because it was just too loud, and I hear the drone is pretty bad. Everyone I've spoken to with the Street in Oz is really happy with it.

Horseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Pretty sure it's just the cats doing their thing, I have always had it.

I'm not so sure about the cats making burning smell as this would come out exhaust and not enter cabin

MustangDownUnder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Short Exhaust clip.

Only recorded on Iphone, but better than nothing! really happy with it so far!

Hope you enjoy :)

2016 Mustang GT - Hurricane Headers to FRPP-Sport catback. Straight after installation (warm start)

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]0d_yU6-lTDE[/MEDIA]"]2016 Mustang GT - Hurricane Headers to 'FRPP - sport' catback.[/ame]

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
HELP!
Get Corsa sports... :headbang:
Sponsored