Oz S550 spotted thread

MrMustang1974

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red mustang GT
I passed a black gt the other day. Both of us had the thumbs up with a grin as we passed each other. Was realy nice. Have it on dash cam as well :)
Sponsored

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Spotted about 40 today and to think a year ago when I picked up my car these were hard to come by
What a sight to see! Just about every colour covered except Grabber Blue.

What was the location?

PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto
I saw a couple today a Red GT Fastback twice in and around Grovedale / Mount Duneed. And a Magnetic GT Fastback in Waurn Ponds on the way back from Bunnings.

Since-64

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graeme
Vehicle(s)
2014 Grand Cherokee, G6ET, 2016 Mustang
What a sight to see! Just about every colour covered except Grabber Blue.

What was the location?
The location is the carpark at the top of Lake Mountain. The cruise started at the shopping centre in Wantirna South, we then out Through Olinda, Seville,Warburton, Lake Mountain then back down to Healesville. Was a fantastic drive. Many thanks to the organising group.:clap2::headbang:

Sponsored

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
The location is the carpark at the top of Lake Mountain. The cruise started at the shopping centre in Wantirna South, we then out Through Olinda, Seville,Warburton, Lake Mountain then back down to Healesville. Was a fantastic drive. Many thanks to the organising group.:clap2::headbang:
Thanks. Pity my Grabber is stuck in quarantine; it would have added a dash of bright blue. Obviously Josh_TypeX wasn't there to uphold the Grabber Blue honor :)

Is there another Victorian Grabber Blue owner on this forum?

Nelgy748

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus and FC Holden
Does anyone know of an Grabber Blue Mustangs delivered to Oz yet? if so, would love to see a pic..

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
saw this when I was out, anyone on here?

Plate is "V8MUZY", looked awesome
IMG_3165.jpg

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
Does anyone know of an Grabber Blue Mustangs delivered to Oz yet? if so, would love to see a pic..
Yeah i seen1 on the 30th December on pt Wakefield rd on my way to Whyalla

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Last edited:

Sponsored

trumpeteer_au

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rapid Red GT Auto
Got a visit from a CO manual yesterday. It's still brand new, only registered last week with 200km on the clock. A cancelled order at Peter Warrens Warwick Farm (must have taken a long time for the order to be cancelled) so they have registered it and the GM is driving it.

Mines an auto so this was the first manual I have driven. I would have the manual if mine wasn't a DD in traffic everyday. I was surprised how light and easy the manual was to drive. I've driven Subaru's that were harder to drive.
2017-01-16_9-29-50.jpg
2017-01-16_9-31-08.jpg

jank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT TY
Got a visit from a CO manual yesterday. It's still brand new, only registered last week with 200km on the clock. A cancelled order at Peter Warrens Warwick Farm (must have taken a long time for the order to be cancelled) so they have registered it and the GM is driving it.

Mines an auto so this was the first manual I have driven. I would have the manual if mine wasn't a DD in traffic everyday. I was surprised how light and easy the manual was to drive. I've driven Subaru's that were harder to drive.
I think there would be a lot more manual buyers if they tried it out first. The clutch is very light and forgiving (some would say vague), and there is enough torque that you can stay in higher gears as the speed lowers due to traffic... though that is not as fun as rev-matching downshifts!

I DD in to Sydney city and honestly it's not bad at all.

noboot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Saf
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT
I think there would be a lot more manual buyers if they tried it out first. The clutch is very light and forgiving (some would say vague), and there is enough torque that you can stay in higher gears as the speed lowers due to traffic... though that is not as fun as rev-matching downshifts!

Each to their own I say. Up until I bought my VF Redline 95% of my cars I have owned since I could drive have been manual. I am just over it and if I get into any kind of traffic I just lose my shit. So for my sanity I choose an auto now.

trumpeteer_au

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rapid Red GT Auto
Each to their own I say. Up until I bought my VF Redline 95% of my cars I have owned since I could drive have been manual. I am just over it and if I get into any kind of traffic I just lose my shit. So for my sanity I choose an auto now.
Agree. But it's feels good to get back in one occasionally, just for fun.:thumbsup:

trumpeteer_au

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rapid Red GT Auto

Lets face it, none of us got to try before you buy. My order was in 4 months before I even got to sit in one.

No regrets though.:clap2:
Sponsored