Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathanbrummer@SCS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silver GT
Here are the Calendar Cars. Congrats to everyone. I will reach out to the winners, if for some reason the winners are not able to provide hi res photos i will move down the list and replace as needed. I also have a special surprise for anyone that purchases the final calendar. There will be a drawing with some pretty cool prizes. As soon the final version is formatted I will make a post with purchase links and details.

I went over this list about 10 times, but if I made any mistakes please let me know.

Calendar Voting is now live. Please Vote for your favorite photos. Voting will be live until Midnight on November 7.
I went through all the photo submissions and pulled what I felt were the top 27 images. Congrats to those that made the first round.
Vote for your top 13 (please only vote for 13 or less). If submitters are not able to provide proper resolution photos without watermarks we will go down the list. Most votes get the cover.

30725720085_e842d4998a_c.jpg

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nathanbrummer@SCS

Nathanbrummer@SCS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silver GT
A bit disappointed not even make it to the voting phrase even though almost got the most "like" or "thanks" on my image, good luck to the winners!
This was my bad man. I completely messed up and uploaded the wrong photo. You should have been in the voting I accidentally in my rush picked the wrong yellow photo. Its been updated. Everything is locked in now.

Again, I apologize.

Red Turtle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
So let me understand this, there were rules in place:

5 pictures submitted after deadline made the voting.

4-5 cars included multiple submissions made voting.

Don't get me wrong, I applaud the OP for his efforts but what is the point of rules? I would have loved to have given the OP more pics of mine to choose from as each person has their view of what it a good shot. I chose one of mine and even though it is prior to new mods, it was my best shot for potential choosing.

Last edited:

Boydstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium DIB
Thanks for putting all this together Nathan! I'm looking forward to another great calendar to enjoy all year long! Thanks!!

Sponsored

CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP / 2015 Jeep Rubicon
Cool stuff! Thanks for doing this Nathan!

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
So let me understand this, there were rules in place:

5 pictures submitted after deadline made the voting.

4-5 cars included multiple submissions made voting.

Don't get me wrong, I applaud the OP for his efforts but what is the point of rules? I would have loved to have given the OP more pics of mine to choose from as each person has their view of what it a good shot. I chose one of mine and even though it is prior to new mods, it was my best shot for potential choosing.
I think he probably left it open and disregarded multiple submissions to keep the broadest possible span of options. Personally, I expected a lot more submissions, so I can understand why he'd make exceptions to his own rules.

Thanks for doing this Nathan!

Red Turtle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
I think he probably left it open and disregarded multiple submissions to keep the broadest possible span of options. Personally, I expected a lot more submissions, so I can understand why he'd make exceptions to his own rules.

Thanks for doing this Nathan!
Understood, but maybe let all know that and maybe get a larger selection from submitting members?

Just can never make everyone happy.

All the pictures are awesome, can't wait to get the calendar!
It is not a matter of making all happy. It was pretty black and white in the first post as to how selections were going to be picked. Don't get me wrong, some of the pics are very worthy, and hands down #5 is stunning.

Personally I had a feeling that I would not be chosen anyway as the OP has a similar color scheme (silver/black), more mods, and a much better photographer.

As I said prior, his effort to create this is applauded.

Sponsored

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
I have the best calendar, every month it's MY car! :cheers:

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
It is not a matter of making all happy. It was pretty black and white in the first post as to how selections were going to be picked.
Heck, I had an amazing opportunity to snap a different photo a couple of days after the originally indicated cut off date. Even had our DSLR still in the trunk, my wife said, "Wow, that would make a beautiful sunset photo for that calendar you mentioned, do you want to go get the camera?", I said, "Nah, the cut off date was Friday".

Oh well, I get to go out with her right now (shhh, closing the office :D ) in my awesome car, that's the best prize of all :cheers:

Red Turtle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Heck, I had an amazing opportunity to snap a different photo a couple of days after the originally indicated cut off date. Even had our DSLR still in the trunk, my wife said, "Wow, that would make a beautiful sunset photo for that calendar you mentioned, do you want to go get the camera?", I said, "Nah, the cut off date was Friday".

Oh well, I get to go out with her right now (shhh, closing the office :D ) in my awesome car, that's the best prize of all :cheers:
That was the only point that I was trying to make as well.

OP
OP
Nathanbrummer@SCS

Nathanbrummer@SCS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silver GT
Sorry some are disappointed. Regarding the late eateries. I had not pulled the results together so I gave these people the benefit of the doubt and added them in. Photography is very subjective, and I pulled what I felt were the 27 strongest images. I thought all the submissions were great, and thank and appreciate everyone that took the time to enter. That being said, cuts had to be made. You cannot have 50+ photos being voted on. The votes would be too spread out and there would be a potential for too many ties. I hope everyone can understand this. I'm doing this for fun, and for the community but in a subjective contest you can't please everyone.

jburgess1379

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boosted v6
A photo I took of someone else car made it, but not mine. Lol. Oh well. I should of went with the photo you picked [MENTION=15102]Nathanbrummer@SCS[/MENTION]. :lol:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.