Sponsored

So last night i was @ Cecil county dragway and someone else was thrashing my Car!

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Well You know that American muscle car Givaway? You know the orange one with the 850hp whipple on it. The one you've been applying for every week to win? It was there last night..I'm gonna win this car truck and trailer in November lol.. and i thought it strange they'd be out thrashing my car....lol it ran a best of 11.40 on street tires. a good looking car for sure, the rapter was not there...
Sponsored

Sal33n

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2018 Alfa Stelvio
That wasn't anyone thrashing your car, that was me testing it out before I pick it up in November! :lol:

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Guys... guys... they already told me I won and are just testing out mods I asked them to do. Move on... move on.

Actually, I think I've only registered two or three times. It's gonna be some guy who doesn't even have a license that wins this. Literally every time there was a freakin' Harley give away at motorcycle events, it was some old, nerdy, accountant who had never ridden a motorcycle in his life. Same thing is going to happen here. Point being, I'm going to have to buy a Toyota Camry to win this sweepstakes... #noadmoncamrys

OP
OP
Dominant1

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Have u guys thought about what you would do if you win? Its over $100,000k worth of goodies. I'd keep it all don't think i'd sell anything!!!!

Ilovemyv8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 50th An. Race Red Auto
Guys... guys... they already told me I won and are just testing out mods I asked them to do. Move on... move on.

Actually, I think I've only registered two or three times. It's gonna be some guy who doesn't even have a license that wins this. Literally every time there was a freakin' Harley give away at motorcycle events, it was some old, nerdy, accountant who had never ridden a motorcycle in his life. Same thing is going to happen here. Point being, I'm going to have to buy a Toyota Camry to win this sweepstakes... #noadmoncamrys
I'm old and nerdy, but not an accountant. So I have a better chance!!!!;)

Sponsored

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
If I won, what would I do? Find a way to pay the taxes... I mean lets be honest here.
This. Depending on where you live, you could be paying close to $10k in taxes for both cars. If I didn't have the cash to pay the taxes I'd sell both of them.

brandonsmash

SMASH!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - PP
Have u guys thought about what you would do if you win? Its over $100,000k worth of goodies. I'd keep it all don't think i'd sell anything!!!!
I haven't entered (I don't enter promotions that require me to sign up for marketing), but it's fun to fantasize about. Thing is, I couldn't afford to pay the taxes on a $100k prize like that and it would break my heart to have to sell my wife and house!

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work in Progress
If I won, I would probably sell the car, but would keep the truck and trailer. If I couldn't keep all of them and had to choose one of them, then the trailer is staying. Saw the trailer in person at the AM2016 Show, it looked pretty sweet. :headbang:

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
If I won, I would instantly sh*t bricks and head to a store for new underwear.

Sponsored

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work in Progress

I wouldn't be surprised, the person that win their Sweepstakes cant drive stick or never drove a truck with a trailer. Hate to see that combo get destroyed/damaged because some one jackknife when backing up

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
guys,
ill sell you the car when i win, i just wanted the truck and trailer!
i might even sell it for really cheap price too!
whats the drawing date again? so i can keep my phone handy....

:):kickrock:

robertwsimpson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
It's going to be way more than 10k in tax. The value gets treated as income, and you get 1099ed on it... depending on what tax bracket you're in, it's going to be a minimum of 10k. In the lovely state of CA, I'd probably have to pay 10k to the state and then double that or more to the federal government... I'd figure out a way to do it though... The thing I am wondering is will the stang be CARB legal... I don't think so.

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
How can two used Fords and a trailer be worth $100k? Guess I should have been more careful in what I planned on winning.
Sponsored