Sponsored

The UK S550 "spotted" thread

Harebear72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT Fastback
I am on holiday in the US at present and been away for 9 days now, been in Orlando, Atlanta, Memphis, Nashville and currently in gatlingburg, I must have seen 200 plus cars in various forms. The new S550 is very common and seen red, blacks, white and yellow. I have not seen Any DIB ones, however I did stop at a ford dealer in Nashville and saw a Lightning blue one (much prefer my DIB).

Over here they are very very common, only wish I was able to get one as a hire car but seeing as there's 3 of us and loads of luggage this car was not an option, am loving the Ford Expedition though.

Missing my car and can't wait to get back to th UK and give it some loving.
Sponsored

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Over here they are very very common...
Really hope this doesn't happen over here. It is quite special to see a group of Stangs, with no two cars the same :thumbsup:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Really hope this doesn't happen over here. It is quite special to see a group of Stangs, with no two cars the same :thumbsup:
Well, with us forum owners, no two are the same anyway ;). The other less fanatical ones who keep theirs stock, im sure there will be plenty.

If not im going to have to get my chrome pink wrap idea out ;)!

In all honesty they're cheap as chips out there ($15-30k USD depending on used vs new), they're heavily mass produced for US markets, they're like our fiesta's and corsa's etc, and equally, gas there is cheap. It's kind of the perfect market. They also have more options in the states, so some without full leather seating, sync2/3, touch screen, so on and so forth. We get quite lucky we sit standard with the premium pack and some performance pack options which sets us a bit above that of the US stock cars ;)!

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Saw a red Mustang with red stripes down the middle and down the sides in Stevenage Gunnels Wood Road @ 17:15 yesterday

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Saw a red Mustang with red stripes down the middle and down the sides in Stevenage Gunnels Wood Road @ 17:15 yesterday
:headbang::headbang::headbang:

what were you in, i didn't see a stang :(

(i think you mean white stripes, otherwise that's a massive coincidence considering i work just off Gunnels Wood Road and left at 17.15 yesterday :) )

Sponsored

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I was going the opposite direction, you were queueing halfway between the previous roundabout and the Ford garage

yeah white stripes :doh:

<=====I was driving

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I was going the opposite direction, you were queueing halfway between the previous roundabout and the Ford garage

yeah white stripes :doh:

<=====I was driving
and a bitch of a queue it was yesterday from memory. will keep an eye out for ya if your local :)

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Another Magnetic Fastback in Newbury........but it wasn't Kristian87 this time! This was a GT with the Custom Pack.

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
and a bitch of a queue it was yesterday from memory. will keep an eye out for ya if your local :)
It queues like that most days, I work behind the Ford garage and leave anywhere from 17:00 to 17:30

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
It queues like that most days, I work behind the Ford garage and leave anywhere from 17:00 to 17:30
mines there now having its puddle lamp and electric window switch fixed :) give her a wave if you see her :lol:

Sponsored

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
mines there now having its puddle lamp and electric window switch fixed :) give her a wave if you see her :lol:
wow I was just in there inquiring about getting my puddle light fixed and they told me they were just repairing one :D

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
wow I was just in there inquiring about getting my puddle light fixed and they told me they were just repairing one :D
freaky :)

fyi, they told me it could take a couple of months for the part to come but it came in just over a week.

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
freaky :)

fyi, they told me it could take a couple of months for the part to come but it came in just over a week.
I was told it could take a couple of weeks and they would phone me when they had stock.

Kiwimatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT
Sweet finally got spotted lol yep that was me
I stopped in Avimore on way back home from an
Amazing trip with amazing people to she some relatives
Gibbo finally overtook me and got home two hours
Before me!!!!
Nice, glad to call you out! I'm often on the M6 and you're the first I've seen. :cheers:

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Triple Yellow GT with factory stripes on the northbound A9 just outside Perth yesterday 25/7 @ 16.21.
Likely to be a dealer car I guess as Perth just got a FordStore.
ty mustang spot.jpg
Sponsored