PMAS Intake Systems from UPR Products. TUNE AND NO TUNE INTAKES

PMAS

Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PMAS-MAF.com
Vehicle(s)
multiple
I super glued it back and I'm going to run a fine small bead of clear silicone on the outside. Hopefully that'll hold it..

Dosen't seem like I can catch a break with PMAS products lol
No kidding! I have no idea if regular super glue will hold. Loctite makes some two part epoxy that bonds well to aluminum and nylon. You can get it at the hardware store. It should have taken a dead blow hammer to get it back on.
Sponsored

MyFirst5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt
well..mines coming tomorrow..hopefully i dont have these issues..even though they raise the price due to demand..and lmao [MENTION=13019]UPRSteve[/MENTION] for the 35 shipping charge..guys buy lethal or elsewhere

Jayme

DoggystyleRacing®
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aedhp.com
First Name
Jayme
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Juggernaut

Jayme

DoggystyleRacing®
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aedhp.com
First Name
Jayme
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
No kidding! I have no idea if regular super glue will hold. Loctite makes some two part epoxy that bonds well to aluminum and nylon. You can get it at the hardware store. It should have taken a dead blow hammer to get it back on.
Hopefully I can get it fixed.

Sponsored

Jayme

DoggystyleRacing®
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aedhp.com
First Name
Jayme
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
How long will that take?

PMAS

Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PMAS-MAF.com
Vehicle(s)
multiple
well..mines coming tomorrow..hopefully i dont have these issues..even though they raise the price due to demand..and lmao [MENTION=13019]UPRSteve[/MENTION] for the 35 shipping charge..guys buy lethal or elsewhere
We raised the price on our site to MSRP so we are not competing with our dealers.

Jayme

DoggystyleRacing®
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aedhp.com
First Name
Jayme
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'll try to fix it first no doubt. Thank you PMAS!

Sponsored

Kuba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
IMG_9484-640x427.jpg

Have to admit, I purchased this system due, in large part, to the very nice MAF design. Only to find out it now has a stock style MAF in it with the IAT sensor still prone to artificially heat soaking.

Why not update the site to reflect the current product (which is more in line with conventional offerings and sets PMAS apart less than others)
Interestingly, just received PMAS intake today and discovered the same. I failed to follow this thread in last couple of weeks, dang! :frusty:

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Shame you guys can't re-locate the IAT sensor to stop heat soak as mad heat soak can easily rob a car of 10-20 horsepower due to lack of ignition advance or even worse getting retard.

I re-located the IAT on my M3 and it worked for sure!

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT
I see no point in relocating the IAT.. the temp of the air coming into the engine is the temp of the air.. if you want it to not retard timing you can just change it in the tune... another way to look at it.. is the timing is being pulled for a reason, high intake temp.. the pulling of timing is there as protection to pre-ignition... is the IAT no longer at the end of the MAF cartridge?

OP
OP
UPRSteve

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
well..mines coming tomorrow..hopefully i dont have these issues..even though they raise the price due to demand..and lmao @UPRSteve for the 35 shipping charge..guys buy lethal or elsewhere

We charge what we are charged for shipping. I do not set those prices.
Sponsored