Sponsored

Helm Service CD-ROM for 2016 Mustang and GT 350 is now available

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
The 2016 Mustang Service Information CD-ROM is now available for $177.

From the Helm website: [FONT=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica,sans-serif]"The Electronic Service Information contained on each CD-ROM or DVD provides instant access to Ford Motor Company's latest, most up-to-date manufacturer repair and service information available, including Workshop, Wiring and Powertrain Control/Emmission Diagnosis. Workshop Information: Includes comprehensive instructions, procedures, approved specifications and detailed illustrations. Wiring Information: Includes component locations, circuit descriptions and troubleshooting hints. PC/ED Information: Provides engine diagnostic procedures in conjunction with the workshop and wiring diagram manuals."[/FONT]

The complete list of all 2016 Mustang and GT 350 information is here:

http://www.helminc.com/helm/Result.asp?Style=helm&Mfg=FMC&Make=FRD&Model=MUST&Year=2016&Category=&Keyword=&Module=&selected%5Fmedia=
Sponsored

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
The 2016 Mustang Service Information CD-ROM is now available for $177.

From the Helm website: [FONT=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica,sans-serif]"The Electronic Service Information contained on each CD-ROM or DVD provides instant access to Ford Motor Company's latest, most up-to-date manufacturer repair and service information available, including Workshop, Wiring and Powertrain Control/Emmission Diagnosis. Workshop Information: Includes comprehensive instructions, procedures, approved specifications and detailed illustrations. Wiring Information: Includes component locations, circuit descriptions and troubleshooting hints. PC/ED Information: Provides engine diagnostic procedures in conjunction with the workshop and wiring diagram manuals."[/FONT]

The complete list of all 2016 Mustang and GT 350 information is here:

http://www.helminc.com/helm/Result.asp?Style=helm&Mfg=FMC&Make=FRD&Model=MUST&Year=2016&Category=&Keyword=&Module=&selected%5Fmedia=
I wonder if this could be a group purchase and share the manual on the forum.
HMMMMMM?

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
Is the "Service Information CD-ROM" the one for repairs, e.g. phasing the cams? If so, I might order that for my '15.

MisterGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'13 Taurus SHO & '16 GT350R
Gotta love the minimum system requirements....

Ford CD System Requirements:
Windows 3.1 or later
Windows NT4.0 (with service pack 4 or higher)
486-based PC or above
8 MB or memory or better
40 MB of free disk space
CD ROM drive (minimum 2x speed)
VGA monitor 1024 x 768 capable is recommended

Sponsored

MadCow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Gotta love the minimum system requirements....

Ford CD System Requirements:
Windows 3.1 or later
Windows NT4.0 (with service pack 4 or higher)
486-based PC or above
8 MB or memory or better
40 MB of free disk space
CD ROM drive (minimum 2x speed)
VGA monitor 1024 x 768 capable is recommended
F#$%. I'm out

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7

Optimum Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
It would be nice if the Motorcraft site actually worked for us Subscription Customers. We went through this last year with the 2015 manuals. Now currently have a case open with Motorcraft to get the '16 info. It always makes me nervous when large manufacturers sites only work with Explorer. The most unsecure, worst browser still in use.

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
I remember someone mentioned that the CD version won't work if you have windows 10 either due to the copy protection the disc uses.

RoninRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Prem. (PP) Magnetic
If we have an owners manual, is this different from that?

Sponsored

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep SRT8 / GT350R / FocusRS
My computer doesn't even have a CD/DVD ROM drive. In fact, my last 5 computers haven't had one! Don't think I've used a CD/DVD ROM in 5-6 years? :frusty:

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
I have a service cd manual I bought from my dealer for the mustang / gt350. I also do not have a cd drive in my computer. I will use my parents and print it off and then I'll also put it on a flash drive. Ford should of sold it as a flash drive.

Copyless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Race Red w/White OTT Stripes
My computer doesn't even have a CD/DVD ROM drive. In fact, my last 5 computers haven't had one! Don't think I've used a CD/DVD ROM in 5-6 years? :frusty:
5 computers without an optical drive? To me, that is ludicrous, so you DL all of your new SW? Who makes desktops without an optical, or maybe you only use laptops or tablets?

Not trying to HJ the thread, I'm just lost with this concept of no CD/DVD drive. Now I also ordered the manual from my dealer on the DVD(?) media, and was not the happiest when they told me at that time, that print form was not offered, because I want a book that I can open to a page, not a CD/DVD that I can read or print from.

MadCow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
5 computers without an optical drive? To me, that is ludicrous, so you DL all of your new SW? Who makes desktops without an optical, or maybe you only use laptops or tablets?

Not trying to HJ the thread, I'm just lost with this concept of no CD/DVD drive. Now I also ordered the manual from my dealer on the DVD(?) media, and was not the happiest when they told me at that time, that print form was not offered, because I want a book that I can open to a page, not a CD/DVD that I can read or print from.
Mine doesn't have one either. I build my own computers. I can hook one up if absolutely necessary but I usually use flash drives.

RoninRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Prem. (PP) Magnetic
so whats the difference between this and the owners manual and this?
Sponsored