Sponsored

2015-2020 Mustang GT Cat Delete Pipes: First To Market and The Original Cat Deletes

TheHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Performance Pack
are most people using factory connect or performance connect with superchargers?
Sponsored

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
People are welding the flange with the manifold still on the car from the inside only correct?

Sponsored

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
I have a Magnaflow Competition Cat-back so it steps down to go to factory connection. It seems counter productive to have these delete pipes step down to factory connect and the Magnaflow step down to a factory connect too. I would have to cut the factory connect off my x pipe then fab something up to connect to the delete pipes with no step down.

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
I have a Magnaflow Competition Cat-back so it steps down to go to factory connection. It seems counter productive to have these delete pipes step down to factory connect and the Magnaflow step down to a factory connect too. I would have to cut the factory connect off my x pipe then fab something up to connect to the delete pipes with no step down.
That's exactly what I did but had to add about 8" of pipe. I have the MF 3" competition quad exhaust and these. 3" from front to back.

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
That's exactly what I did but had to add about 8" of pipe. I have the MF 3" competition quad exhaust and these. 3" from front to back.
what type of weld did you use? tig or mig?

Sponsored

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
U do.have the step down to 2.5 at the catback, but at that flex joint it steps down to about 2.25.Also.the step down to 2.5 is no wheir as bad as the restriction from the cats.I will probably make mine 3in all the back also, but not expecting too much of a difference.If Fi definitely worth going 3in all the way back.

Digital_Synapse

Mass Effect Field Expert
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow Mustang GT PP
I like racecar loud but i also like that i can somewhat control loudness with the corsa will that still be possible. For example if i keep it under 2500 or when just cruising in 5th 6th on the parkway?
Yes sir. I will see if I can make a video.
Sponsored