Sponsored

2015-2020 Mustang GT Cat Delete Pipes: First To Market and The Original Cat Deletes

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
I don’t need to pass any emissions testing where I live, and they can go pound sand.
I agree with your sentiment 100% but reality is we need to be able to hold ABC agencies accountable for their actions. As it is we have no recourse. Call your congress person and they will throw their hands in the air and say he/she has no way to do anything. This is the problem and this is what the court said needs to change.

Unfortunately the SCOTUS ruling only applies to power plants.
An Automobile case needs to come before the court to stop this crap or the RPM act needs to be passed.

"Test pipes" are still available, but few and far between.
No shops around here will make one because they are afraid you might be an informant for the EPA.

I have some MAK pipes that I cannot get any shop to install. I want them to install the pipes, weld the flange, then remove and reinstall cats. I even offered to have the car towed to the shop and towed away, even with no tags. No go. One is a shop I've used for years. They say it is not worth the risk, due to the cost of the fine.

I really don't want to weld the flange on my back on jack stands.
Sponsored

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
I agree with your sentiment 100% but reality is we need to be able to hold ABC agencies accountable for their actions. As it is we have no recourse. Call your congress person and they will throw their hands in the air and say he/she has no way to do anything. This is the problem and this is what the court said needs to change.

Unfortunately the SCOTUS ruling only applies to power plants.
An Automobile case needs to come before the court to stop this crap or the RPM act needs to be passed.

No shops around here will make one because they are afraid you might be an informant for the EPA.

I have some MAK pipes that I cannot get any shop to install. I want them to install the pipes, weld the flange, then remove and reinstall cats. I even offered to have the car towed to the shop and towed away, even with no tags. No go. One is a shop I've used for years. They say it is not worth the risk, due to the cost of the fine.

I really don't want to weld the flange on my back on jack stands.
What area are you in?

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
I'm in Northern Kentucky about 20 miles south of Cincinnati OH

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
I'm in Northern Kentucky about 20 miles south of Cincinnati OH
I might be able to get you some help, but it would be a 3 hour drive there.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
PM me

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid RED Metallic GT
They’re all crooks and hypocrites. The RPM act is a joke. I don’t need to pass any emissions testing where I live, and they can go pound sand.
They should go find & catch and arrest real criminals, instead of looting the working man......................
Sponsored