Sponsored

Official 6G Shift knob pics thread

brandonsmash

SMASH!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - PP
I'm starting to like the look of the GT350 shift knob. It looks decent, and while not quite as nice as the Raceseng Orbature it's about half the price.

(Boomba, go suck eggs.)

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB PP GT w/ RECARO's & ITR swapped '94 hatch
I'm starting to like the look of the GT350 shift knob. It looks decent, and while not quite as nice as the Raceseng Orbature it's about half the price.

(Boomba, go suck eggs.)

I don't buy any boomba products solely based off your experience lol. How hard is it really to refund a customer their money? Their loss in the grand scheme of things.

scoggy_doogan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Switched out my American Muscle rally knob with a stainless sphere from Lathe Werks. All I can say is holy crap! Not only is it a fine piece of craftsmanship, it also feels much better with the added weight. I was skeptical about how much a heavier knob would help, but shifts are now butter smooth and the 2" diameter fits better in my hand than the 2 1/8". If anybody is on the fence, I say go for it.

Sponsored

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
Anarchy motors shift knobs finally turned up today. Very heavy :) the clear Coat looks great except for a scratch on the metal itself under the clear coat. Doh!

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
San Juan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP
Switched out my American Muscle rally knob with a stainless sphere from Lathe Werks. All I can say is holy crap! Not only is it a fine piece of craftsmanship, it also feels much better with the added weight. I was skeptical about how much a heavier knob would help, but shifts are now butter smooth and the 2" diameter fits better in my hand than the 2 1/8". If anybody is on the fence, I say go for it.

Does this one work with the reverse lockout?

scoggy_doogan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
San Juan
Vehicle(s)
If you're going to do the American flag, please put the stars towards the front of the vehicle. There's a reason why soldiers have a different patch for each side.

The stars is the side of the flag that is attached to the pole. If the stars point to the back of the vehicle, it makes it look like our flag is going backwards. America's soldiers never retreat. That's why the stars are always pointing forwards.
AGREED! Btw this knob is BADASS! Just please put the flag on left (drive side) in current position or if it remains on right (passenger) side then it needs to be backwards. I will be buying one of these for sure if that change has been made.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
San Juan
Vehicle(s)

amilhazes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, CO, 3.55, 20" prem's
Love my gt350 knob

KETCHP

I was literally swapping back and forth between browser pages last night on whether to get this or the Roush White Ball. I ultimately decided on the White glossy knob over the 350 knob, too much nostalgia.. How do you like the 350 so far ? Weight, etc? I can't wait to change like out.

mustangtaxman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
T
Vehicle(s)
2017 86
I really like it ! I feel like it weighs a little bit more then the stock knob but because the weight is at the top of the knob it really changes the feel of the throws

KETCHP
Sponsored