Sponsored

White or Black S550 - What would you choose?

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Blacked out is the ultimate and quite cliché choice. You can make subtle changes to it to make it slightly more unique, depends the choice.

I currently own a black on white corsa (limited edition) and love the colourway on it. It's an absolute nightmare to clean, but so is black so it's a useless comment there.

I'd personally say go with your heart. A properly "done" Blacked out mustang with the right use between matte satin and gloss colourways will be insane, and if anyone wants to "lend" me their black mustang and an open chequebook I'd be more than happy to give you my styling choice for a black car.

For white I'd definitely go with the black roof and black alloys/surrounds. Question lies on whether morally you want to under the radar wrap your wing mirrors in gloss black to match just to complete the car. Drop black interior in for the ultimate black and white car.

Fyi white doesn't stand out its incredibly common now a days. A mustang will stand out whether it's silver black white green (guard) red orange or lime green

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Sponsored

Sponsored

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Hi guys, I'm looking at getting a nice V8 model in about a year, but I can't decide on if I want a black or white one :p

The reason I'm waiting so long is that I only just got my current car, and a mustang is 4 times more expensive, so gotta save those pennies ;)

I drove a Race Red one, and by god that colour is bad. Sorry to all who have it, but it's just so bland.

I like the idea of black as it makes the 'stang look more aggressive in the front, and hides that stupid black grill on the back, but the white looks a bit more mature and quite posh. I had a similar dilemma when I test drove the 4 series bmw at a launch event a few years back.

What are your opinions? It won't affect my choice, as I'm going black interior and black wheels, just curios what people think of Oxford white vs (forgot the name) Black :shrug:

Either way, if you have one in either colour, post up some pics :D :coolphotos:
Hah. You're saying Race Red is bland. I would have thought black body, black wheels, black interior on black tarmac with a million other black cars will be more bland?:)

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Ah, individuality...the one thing we all have in common... ;)

Sponsored

RobMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 V8 Fastback Manual
Both will look good with the correct mods, however I would go White out of the 2. No I wouldn't I'd go Black…..White looks great with Black parts, Black looks proper muscle car mean so I can see the dilemma. Sorry been of little use.

wimbrow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT fastback black
BLACK but.....

Hi guys, I'm looking at getting a nice V8 model in about a year, but I can't decide on if I want a black or white one :p

The reason I'm waiting so long is that I only just got my current car, and a mustang is 4 times more expensive, so gotta save those pennies ;)

I drove a Race Red one, and by god that colour is bad. Sorry to all who have it, but it's just so bland.

I like the idea of black as it makes the 'stang look more aggressive in the front, and hides that stupid black grill on the back, but the white looks a bit more mature and quite posh. I had a similar dilemma when I test drove the 4 series bmw at a launch event a few years back.

What are your opinions? It won't affect my choice, as I'm going black interior and black wheels, just curios what people think of Oxford white vs (forgot the name) Black :shrug:

Either way, if you have one in either colour, post up some pics :D :coolphotos:
i dont like the current white, like refrigerator white, unless you have a bit of black decals. there is a new white coming out for the 2017 model that has some substance to it. can not ever go wrong with black though, as henry ford said, you can have any color you want......

Rough Hollow Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Convertible
Nothing looks better than a clean Black Mustang and nothing looks worse than a dirty Black Mustang. White Mustangs to a lesser degree. But there's tremendous value in Silver. Doesn't need washing twice a week to show it's best.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase