Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard
Yes, it's every Friday.
Details on this?? Once it's nice I'd be willing to meet up with anyone from Columbus who wants to go and cruise down together.

AutoX_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack - Black
Details on this?? Once it's nice I'd be willing to meet up with anyone from Columbus who wants to go and cruise down together.
Sounds like a good plan to me! Maybe we can all schedule something for April when it's a bit warmer out.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
The Friday night cruise-in in Milford, OH, has official hours of 6pm to dusk. To get the primo spots and park together, I recommend getting there no later than 4pm. I've got a buddy who takes Friday afternoons off so he gets there by 3:30 and acquires a choice spot.

A lot of the Mustang owners park together.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
If there were enough folks interested, I was looking at organizing something for Sunday, April 17 - National Mustang Day. Any thoughts on this?
We have a Mustang treasure in Tipp City, OH. The designer of the first Mustang lives there. Was going to see if he was available for a tour of his Mustang museum at his property. It's a long shot but that was my initial thought for a gathering.
Update on this - I was in touch with Mr. Halderman. He currently is in Arizona and will be there until mid-to-late May this year, However, I spoke with his daughter, who said if a group wanted to come to the barn museum, we would be welcome to do that. She encouraged us to bring our Mustangs there. Right now, she's made a tentative note that a group might attend

If you want to meet Gale, we could arrange for another visit later on another date. Please let me know the interest level here.

Sponsored

5 O UFO

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Convertible
Update on this - I was in touch with Mr. Halderman. He currently is in Arizona and will be there until mid-to-late May this year, However, I spoke with his daughter, who said if a group wanted to come to the barn museum, we would be welcome to do that. She encouraged us to bring our Mustangs there. Right now, she's made a tentative note that a group might attend

If you want to meet Gale, we could arrange for another visit later on another date. Please let me know the interest level here.
I will go. Maybe a seperate thread if you believe that many will be interested?

Coaster

RallyNorthAmerica.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard
The Friday night cruise-in in Milford, OH, has official hours of 6pm to dusk. To get the primo spots and park together, I recommend getting there no later than 4pm. I've got a buddy who takes Friday afternoons off so he gets there by 3:30 and acquires a choice spot.

A lot of the Mustang owners park together.
Eh.. That's way down there. I'd have to have some comp hours so I could take half a day off.

Coaster

RallyNorthAmerica.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard

I'm interested as long as I'm available, weekends are filling fast. ;)

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Eh.. That's way down there. I'd have to have some comp hours so I could take half a day off.
I can leave work at 3pm so I can be there before 5pm for sure. Definitely interested!

strengthrehab

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Base GT with PP

Sponsored

Coaster

RallyNorthAmerica.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard
Where are you?
Circleville, just no good way to head that direction so about 2 hours to get there. Should't be too hard to duck out early though occasionally.

strengthrehab

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Base GT with PP
I hear ya I'm in Lexington. Long ass drive down there.

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Last yrs meeting at Cavu in Mason was cool at first. If anyone is interested in doing get togethers /cruises on Sundays, I'm cool driving and meeting anywhere. The rest of the week is pretty shot due to work.

Hey Hoosierdaddy, my daughter lives in the East Liverpool area and I am definitely going to be taking the Stang when we visit her in the coming warmer months. I want to drive on those awesome country roads. If I'm in the area maybe we could meet up too if interested.

navarro25osu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT Premium
+1 for cavu I wish there was one in Columbus [emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Competition Orange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350

I have a group of probably 10 people that would go to this. I'd love to go, and meet Gale Halderman! I'm up for a later date so we can meet the man himself. Has a separate thread been started on this topic yet?
Sponsored