Sponsored

Wind noise from passenger side window...

djpheer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP
I get wind/air coming into the passenger side window... verified by my wife putting her hand at the front part of the passenger side window and she can alter the sound of the air coming in. I know of the front window flaw, so this verified it wasn't that. Anyone else have this issue? Going to dealer tomorrow.... hoping all they gotta do is readjust the window so that it closes up a bit higher/tighter...:tsk:
Sponsored

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I get wind/air coming into the passenger side window... verified by my wife putting her hand at the front part of the passenger side window and she can alter the sound of the air coming in. I know of the front window flaw, so this verified it wasn't that. Anyone else have this issue? Going to dealer tomorrow.... hoping all they gotta do is readjust the window so that it closes up a bit higher/tighter...:tsk:
Hey djpheer,

Were you able to address this with your Ford Dealer over the weekend? If so, what did they say?

Deysha

OP
OP

djpheer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP
Yes the dealer performed WSM 501-11 window adjustment. They did an excellent job. Problem resolved.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Aky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT ordered
I have the exact same problem

When I drive in the highway, I hear a lot the wind coming in from the passenger side. And it can lower down the temperature pretty quickly if it's cold outside.

Haven't checked yet if it's from the window, door, or something else. Will bring the car to the dealer in 1 or 2 weeks but good to see that I'm not alone, and also to see that it's been fixed for you ;)

Sponsored

OP
OP

djpheer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP

When I drive in the highway, I hear a lot the wind coming in from the passenger side. And it can lower down the temperature pretty quickly if it's cold outside.

Haven't checked yet if it's from the window, door, or something else. Will bring the car to the dealer in 1 or 2 weeks but good to see that I'm not alone, and also to see that it's been fixed for you ;)
I could fit a dollar bill between the window and the top of the door where it seals. Compared to the driver side where I couldn't. Showed that to the tech so they immediately agreed that was the issue. They fixed it in like 2/hrs

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Yes the dealer performed WSM 501-11 window adjustment. They did an excellent job. Problem resolved.
Great! Thank you for the update, djpheer!!

I recommend you bring it in to your Ford Dealer and get this noise checked out, Aky. Then, please PM me with your VIN, dealer, mileage, full name, and best daytime number. I’ll loop in the customer service manager for your area if needed.

Deysha
Sponsored