Sponsored

Slight squeaking noise from passenger window

jacksontj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang v6
It seems like the passenger window doesn't quite close. When its windy (or I'm on the freeway) I can hear the passenger window move a little (against the rubber stop at the top) and occasionally hear air coming in. I have seen some posts for older mustangs where you had to reset the up/down memory for the window-- is there a way to do this on the 2015 mustang?
Sponsored

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
It seems like the passenger window doesn't quite close. When its windy (or I'm on the freeway) I can hear the passenger window move a little (against the rubber stop at the top) and occasionally hear air coming in. I have seen some posts for older mustangs where you had to reset the up/down memory for the window-- is there a way to do this on the 2015 mustang?
I can’t find anything to re-calibrate the window either, jacksontj. Have you addressed this with your Ford Dealer yet?

Deysha

OP
OP

jacksontj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang v6
I've called the service department a couple times, each time they tell me "they'll call be back to set up an appointment". 3 calls and a week later I'm still waiting ;) I'll keep calling I guess, seems like a relatively simple question to me :/

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I've called the service department a couple times, each time they tell me "they'll call be back to set up an appointment". 3 calls and a week later I'm still waiting ;) I'll keep calling I guess, seems like a relatively simple question to me :/
Interested in the outcome as I have the same issue on the drivers side
Hey guys,

I recommend checking with the dealer. PM your VIN, mileage, name, phone number, and dealer info. I'll connect you with a customer service manager also, to work with you through the process.

Jeff

Sponsored

OP
OP

jacksontj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang v6
If anyone is still watching the thread, I finally got around to dropping the car off at the dealership. We'll see what they find :)

OP
OP

jacksontj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang v6
After the dealership got the car they realized the rattling coming from the back is actually coming from the roof somewhere. Since that might include tearing out the headliner (and keeping the car another day) I had to reschedule. They said they re-adjusted the windows to close properly, but whatever they did didn't fix it. So I have another appointment (in 2 weeks :( ) to take it in again... hopefully that'll do it.
Sponsored