World's Quickest & Fastest GT350 1/4 Mile | 7.58 @ 187 MPH

Trevor@FatFab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Twin Turbo GT350
NEW WORLD RECORD!!!

After four years of research and development, trial and error, and overcoming every foreseeable challenge — one of the cars that started it all has done it again.

2017: Tom entrusted us at Fathouse to take his GT350 to the next level with one of the very first twin turbo packages.

2018: Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords Magazine published a centerfold piece declaring Tom’s GT350 as the most powerful in the world at 1143 WHP — on the stock engine.

2019: while still in full street trim, Fathouse owner, Jeremy Howell, took this vehicle on a 60 mile round trip track visit and managed to row the Shelby’s gears through an 8.6 second pass at 163mph. Despite being the undisputed record holder, Tom wanted to elevate the car to a seemingly unreachable territory - the 7 second barrier. Reaching this level required an amount of effort and dedication usually reserved for space tourism.

Since 2019, we’ve substituted the manual gear box for a TH400 transmission while still retaining the factory voodoo flat plane crank. Thanks to optimized hardware and a continuously improved calibration by Corbin of Johnson Tuning, our Partner and Lead Technician, John Lucas, piloted the 1400R to a 7.58 second pass at 187mph. Once again, Tom’s GT350 is on top of the world.

This accomplishment is a direct result of the hard work and dedication from every single member of the Fathouse family and our partners throughout the industry. We want to thank everyone who poured their blood, sweat, and tears into this project. This record is what occurs when you don’t cut corners. When you sacrifice days off for work. When you declare your mission as Speed Built Right.

Congratulations, Tom!

#FathousePerformance #1400RTwinTurbo
Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
still fpc? I know the tubo changes the exhaust note but sounded a little cpc to me? Damn fast

Sponsored

ben@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Turbo
still fpc? I know the tubo changes the exhaust note but sounded a little cpc to me? Damn fast
Still FPC for sure, the CPC sounds a lot different

SL8888

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT-350 # K1989
That thing is "Bad Ass" for sure. One of these days, I'll make the short drive from Toledo and have you guys do the 800 HP "Starter PKG" on my car. My wife will shit a brick sideways when I take her for a ride.

huskeee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt350
Very Impressive that you kept the FPC. Love the work you guys have done. Are you going to keep pushing this or sit back for a while?

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
That thing is "Bad Ass" for sure. One of these days, I'll make the short drive from Toledo and have you guys do the 800 HP "Starter PKG" on my car. My wife will shit a brick sideways when I take her for a ride.
Now that my car is over 800RW, my wife won't even ride in my GT anymore.

Sponsored

cynicalwill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
willie
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Performance Blue GT350
NEW WORLD RECORD!!!

After four years of research and development, trial and error, and overcoming every foreseeable challenge — one of the cars that started it all has done it again.

2017: Tom entrusted us at Fathouse to take his GT350 to the next level with one of the very first twin turbo packages.

2018: Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords Magazine published a centerfold piece declaring Tom’s GT350 as the most powerful in the world at 1143 WHP — on the stock engine.

2019: while still in full street trim, Fathouse owner, Jeremy Howell, took this vehicle on a 60 mile round trip track visit and managed to row the Shelby’s gears through an 8.6 second pass at 163mph. Despite being the undisputed record holder, Tom wanted to elevate the car to a seemingly unreachable territory - the 7 second barrier. Reaching this level required an amount of effort and dedication usually reserved for space tourism.

Since 2019, we’ve substituted the manual gear box for a TH400 transmission while still retaining the factory voodoo flat plane crank. Thanks to optimized hardware and a continuously improved calibration by Corbin of Johnson Tuning, our Partner and Lead Technician, John Lucas, piloted the 1400R to a 7.58 second pass at 187mph. Once again, Tom’s GT350 is on top of the world.

This accomplishment is a direct result of the hard work and dedication from every single member of the Fathouse family and our partners throughout the industry. We want to thank everyone who poured their blood, sweat, and tears into this project. This record is what occurs when you don’t cut corners. When you sacrifice days off for work. When you declare your mission as Speed Built Right.

Congratulations, Tom!

#FathousePerformance #1400RTwinTurbo
Damm!!!

ben@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Turbo
Very Impressive that you kept the FPC. Love the work you guys have done. Are you going to keep pushing this or sit back for a while?
We will continue to push the car next year, its going to get a few minor changes this winter. The car certainly has more ET in it.

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
I didn't see it listed - but assume the motor is built now if it's making 1400? Also, sounds like you guys still have VCT? Did you modify the VCT with limiters? Curious if you guys have run into issues with the VCT and aftermarket cam shafts/valve spring combos at high HP
Sponsored