Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special 10-spd
I have a build thread but I thought I would post my wheel updates in here for all/more to see!

Brand: WORK
Model: CR2P or CR 2-Piece
Specs Front: 20x10 +38
Specs Rear: 20x11 +45

Attached are some photos of the wheels waiting for my return so I can mount them.
IMG_1269.jpg
IMG_1466.jpg
IMG_1467.jpg
Sponsored

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
could you weight them pleeeeeease. im drooling over some work zeist st2s

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Nice, ya big dummy. I ordered mine before you and you have yours albeit with no tires:D.

Mine should arrive early next week as long as the 2 rear tires arrive in the next day or 2.

Are you offsets the same as mine? I thought I went with a +33, maybe not. Guess I need to check my specs.

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
could you weight them pleeeeeease. im drooling over some work zeist st2s
I will weight them before I mount them but that won't be for another week.

Nice, ya big dummy. I ordered mine before you and you have yours albeit with no tires:D.

Mine should arrive early next week as long as the 2 rear tires arrive in the next day or 2.

Are you offsets the same as mine? I thought I went with a +33, maybe not. Guess I need to check my specs.

Haha I know! Can't believe they shipped the shit to two different addressed lol.

Hope you get yours soon, we might have them mounted the same time if you don't haha. The race is on!

Our offsets are the exact same based off what you sent me a while back. You may be confusing your specs because the 5mm spacers make the wheel +33 effectively.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
Haha I know! Can't believe they shipped the shit to two different addressed lol.

Hope you get yours soon, we might have them mounted the same time if you don't haha. The race is on!

Our offsets are the exact same based off what you sent me a while back. You may be confusing your specs because the 5mm spacers make the wheel +33 effectively.
Yeah, you're right. I was thinking of the 5mm spacer. Shit, it's been 5 months since the order was placed, almost to the day.

If I wait much longer, I might forget I even bought these things :lol:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, you're right. I was thinking of the 5mm spacer. Shit, it's been 5 months since the order was placed, almost to the day.

If I wait much longer, I might forget I even bought these things :lol:

:thumbsup:

Lmao there is no way I could ever forget paying almost $4k on something haha. I am sure it's been hard waiting for you because you look at it everyday and think, man it's gonna look sweet when the wheels come in. I have been lucky/unlucky not having the constant reminder haha.

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
I'm so tempted cause I can get these for under $2k but I just wish the lip was deeper.
Idk how you are able to get them under $2k because these cost $1050fr/$1150rr per wheel haha. These are the Emotion CR 1 piece wheels like the red car on here.

The lip is 2.5" front and 2.75" rear just looks a little less because of the spoke design.

KilluminatiDre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Idk how you are able to get them under $2k because these cost $1050fr/$1150rr per wheel haha. These are the Emotion CR 1 piece wheels like the red car on here.

The lip is 2.5" front and 2.75" rear just looks a little less because of the spoke design.
I'm in Japan where they make these lol

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

KilluminatiDre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
What he said haha :thumbsup::cheers:
My position is so difficult though. I'm leaving here soon and want to bring a set of Works or Volks back but I'm not sure how most of them will look with the high offsets our cars need. I like lips or concave. I'm almost to the point of saying forget it but then again I'll probably regret not bringing anything. The RWD cars here can easily take +15 to +20 offsets in 10 or 11 inch rims, I don't know why it the S550 offset are so high.

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
My position is so difficult though. I'm leaving here soon and want to bring a set of Works or Volks back but I'm not sure how most of them will look with the high offsets our cars need. I like lips or concave. I'm almost to the point of saying forget it but then again I'll probably regret not bringing anything. The RWD cars here can easily take +15 to +20 offsets in 10 or 11 inch rims, I don't know why it the S550 offset are so high.

Dude you'd be crazy not to bring some back with you. If you don't like them you could easily sell them for double here and buy new wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk