Sponsored

Whipple purchase, install & tune all in one spot

Sawman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra, 13 GT Vert, 15 GT, 12 535i, 16 F type R
Check out RDP Motorsports. They are located in Painesville, Ohio and are also a registered vendor here on these forums. They just did my Hellion Twin Turbo system and did a Kick ass job! 851.6 rwhp (on a conservative dyno). They have done a few builds for my friends as well. Two of my friends have their cars there now. I know they do Whipple and other brands of superchargers. Where in NY are you located? They may not be too far.

RDP Motorsports
7120 Brakeman Rd, Painesville, OH 44077
(440) 358-5500

Tones GT
I have left 5 messages over the course of 6 months to RDP. Have heard nothing. I have tried to call dozens of times over those 6 months and have never talked to a human. All I can think is "what if they had my car?"

They are obviously in over their heads customer service wise.
Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
7 NOV AND THE COUPON CODE NOT WORKING !
Sorry that you experience issues while trying to use the code. The code has been working fine on our end as we've been receiving orders all week during the sale. If you were unable to place the order and would still like to take advantage of the sale give me a call today and I'll be able to honor the same deal for you.

You can reach me at 561-753-8105 ext 201. :cheers:

Sawman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sir are you sure you are ringing our correct number 440 358 5500 as we dont have any missed calls that have not been returned sir, other wise you can always get me here or on my cell 440 251 8571
I gave up a few weeks back. Left detailed messages on what I wanted this spring through summer several times. Called the number on your site, it was correct.

2015 mustang gt auto. Want whipple with larger pulley (not interested in 770hp). Looking for oem, perfect driveability.

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
I gave up a few weeks back. Left detailed messages on what I wanted this spring through summer several times. Called the number on your site, it was correct.

2015 mustang gt auto. Want whipple with larger pulley (not interested in 770hp). Looking for oem, perfect driveability.
We can package the kit with a larger pulley when ordered. You can also lower your rpm limit to the stock 7200 to lower HP but not torque.

Drive ability on our kit, especially the auto is simply incredible.

Sawman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
pm sent sir and if you or anyone in the future has any trouble getting through to our shop phone lines you can always ring me direct on my cell 440 251 8571
Got it, thank you.

Sponsored

Sawman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We can package the kit with a larger pulley when ordered. You can also lower your rpm limit to the stock 7200 to lower HP but not torque.

Drive ability on our kit, especially the auto is simply incredible.
I spoke with Livernois after talking with you guys on the phone. They were not too keen on just swapping the pulley out and using the canned tune.

Is it that simple? Would the drive ability still be incredible if we just swap out the pulley?

I love that we are pushing the envelope on lowering horsepower.:doh:

Sawman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
To the OP, my apologies for he hi jack. I am moving this to a new thread.

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
I spoke with Livernois after talking with you guys on the phone. They were not too keen on just swapping the pulley out and using the canned tune.

Is it that simple? Would the drive ability still be incredible if we just swap out the pulley?

I love that we are pushing the envelope on lowering horsepower.:doh:
It is just that simple. Our cal was developed with expert Ford calibration engineers. We built a supercharger "model" with pulley detection logic. It will actually just adapt to whatever pulley you install (within reason) and maximize power, cam control, air fuel, spark and all other parameters. Of course, you will be down in power because the SC is moving less air, but it will run extremely well and when you want more power (we all do), you can just change the pulley.
2015 Mustang Whipple Stock 3.75.jpg

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Whipple purchase, install & tune all in one spot

The one thing I would like to point out is you just can't consider the Whipple tune a "canned tune"

Yes it comes with the package but by no means is it a canned tune. I have had plenty of custom tunes in the past and also some canned tunes and I can say in my experience the Whipple tune is the best tune I have ever had hands down.

Canned tunes are generic and fall way short of custom tunes and this tune has proven to not only run better than stock but also make more power than most every custom tune. That simply can't be said for a canned tune.
Sponsored