You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Did they do your whipple? Who's tune are you running?

Yep, and I am running Whipple's current tune. I have had custom tunes in the past and can honestly tell you I will never custom tune my car. Whipple's tune is spot on and makes more power than most if not all custom tunes out there AND keeps the factory fail safes.

This is the best running, most powerful car I have ever driven in period.
Sponsored

OP
OP

WhiplashGo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yep, and I am running Whipple's current tune. I have had custom tunes in the past and can honestly tell you I will never custom tune my car. Whipple's tune is spot on and makes more power than most if not all custom tunes out there AND keeps the factory fail safes.

This is the best running, most powerful car I have ever driven in period.
I also have an 06' auto with Whipple that I run at the 1/4 mile track, went with a custom tune from Brenspeed. Looking into doing the same with the 15'. Considering Brenspeed or Tasca (need to look into more about setup, install, cost). Brenspeed has a house you can stay at while installation is being done, big plus.

OP
OP

WhiplashGo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Tasca installed both of ours and we are using the latest Whipple tune.
Do either of you have a dyno graph, HP/TQ numbers? Have you ran any 1/4 mile times yet?

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Do either of you have a dyno graph, HP/TQ numbers? Have you ran any 1/4 mile times yet?
I do believe that one of them does have a dyno slip. He's putting down well OVER 700 HP at the wheels. Very impressive.
Another vote for Tasca here as well. "IF" I do a custom build Mustang next,..they are getting my business, no questions asked. :thumbsup:

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I only have my original Dyno from February. My car and gsxr1300's are almost identical. Only difference is I have the 10 rib kit which is an estimated .5 psi and I have 3.31 gears which should put down a little more HP. His car recently put down almost 750 rwhp and 550 rwtq if I remember correctly.

Here is my original Dyno

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446852868.671512.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP

WhiplashGo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I only have my original Dyno from February. My car and gsxr1300's are almost identical. Only difference is I have the 10 rib kit which is an estimated .5 psi and I have 3.31 gears which should put down a little more HP. His car recently put down almost 750 rwhp and 550 rwtq if I remember correctly.

Here is my original Dyno

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446852868.671512.jpg
Thanks, I noticed your both manual transmissions. I have an auto, anybody with auto dyno #'s, track times?

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
I also have an 06' auto with Whipple that I run at the 1/4 mile track, went with a custom tune from Brenspeed. Looking into doing the same with the 15'. Considering Brenspeed or Tasca (need to look into more about setup, install, cost). Brenspeed has a house you can stay at while installation is being done, big plus.
Tasca will actually pick up and drop off your vehicle, even better. Plus you get 100+ hp and 50+ trq.

Then you get a flash tool with many unique functions, a far superior calibration with better drivability, bigger heat exchanger with optional fans.

One talks about Dyno numbers but the superior cooling system really shines on the track and daily driving where inferior heat exchangers allow for degraded power levels in real world conditions.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Tasca will actually pick up and drop off your vehicle, even better. Plus you get 100+ hp and 50+ trq.

Then you get a flash tool with many unique functions, a far superior calibration with better drivability.

That's right, how quickly I forgot. The start of my thread "Whipple Time" shows Dennis and Greg picking my car up :)

OP
OP

WhiplashGo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

Then you get a flash tool with many unique functions, a far superior calibration with better drivability, bigger heat exchanger with optional fans.

One talks about Dyno numbers but the superior cooling system really shines on the track and daily driving where inferior heat exchangers allow for degraded power levels in real world conditions.
I live in NY, doubt they will pick up & drop off from there shop. Where are they located? Their website is down. Anybody else closer that deals with Whipple installs & has a dyno in house.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I live in NY, doubt they will pick up & drop off from there shop. Where are they located? Their website is down. Anybody else closer that deals with Whipple installs & has a dyno in house.
They are located in Rhode Island.
I totally hear about you about having a closer shop do it, but why take chances when you know that Tasca is doing a great job with installs and customer service?
If my new truck order doesn't happen, (which I doubt), I will probably go to Tasca and buy a 2016 SuperCab loaded up F150 4X4 and have them Whipple it for me. :headbang: :thumbsup:

Sponsored
OP
OP

WhiplashGo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
They are located in Rhode Island.
I totally hear about you about having a closer shop do it, but why take chances when you know that Tasca is doing a great job with installs and customer service?
If my new truck order doesn't happen, (which I doubt), I will probably go to Tasca and buy a 2016 SuperCab loaded up F150 4X4 and have them Whipple it for me. :headbang: :thumbsup:
Are they a dedicated speed shop or a dealership that does Whipple installs & has a dyno?

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Are they a dedicated speed shop or a dealership that does Whipple installs & has a dyno?
They are a Ford dealership. They sell other cars at different dealerships as well. They do Whipple installs and dynos. (You can Youtube TASCA MOD SHOP for some videos.)
The other 2 guys in this thread have had direct contact with them. That is where they had their cars worked on. Maybe you could pm them and they could answer any questions you may have. They both seem like cool, down to earth guys and don't mind helping out. :thumbsup:

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Whipple purchase, install & tune all in one spot

Both. They have many dealerships but also run a Mod Shop and have a race team. They are huge in this area and have been racing since the 60's.

They even build Tasca specific mustangs.

3sgte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK
Why not purchase the kit from us during our exclusive SEMA sale and we can ship it to whoever you like to install it?

You're going to save a bunch of money doing it this way as you most likely won't be able to purchase the kit at the price we have them going for through this Sunday.

Let me know if you have any questions or need assistance placing the order.

Thanks, Jared
7 NOV AND THE COUPON CODE NOT WORKING !

Tones GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 2021 FJG Mach 1
Check out RDP Motorsports. They are located in Painesville, Ohio and are also a registered vendor here on these forums. They just did my Hellion Twin Turbo system and did a Kick ass job! 851.6 rwhp (on a conservative dyno). They have done a few builds for my friends as well. Two of my friends have their cars there now. I know they do Whipple and other brands of superchargers. Where in NY are you located? They may not be too far.

RDP Motorsports
7120 Brakeman Rd, Painesville, OH 44077
(440) 358-5500

Tones GT
Sponsored