What's Your Profession?

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
63 - White "L.E." with Auto - Sister had a '65 GT Convertible, but Dad wouldn't let me buy it from her, so got a '68 AMX. Wanted to buy one earlier this year and fix it up, but it would have doubled the cost to bring it up to todays standards, like I want. 50th is the 1st Mustang since then that really looks good and reminds me of my AMX. Avionics Tech now, been an Air Traffic Controller (until the strike in '81) Helicopter/Aircraft/Spacecraft Tech. Worked on the Orbiter for 10 years and Space Station for 2. Even worked as a Ford Customer Service Rep at Tricia's place for a while, between jobs. Wife said she'd prefer to have a Car in the Garage than me building an airplane, so my retirement funds have shifted from air to ground.
Sponsored

EXP Jawa

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.torsen.com
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
1999 Cobra Convertible, Electric Green
I'm 39, and have worked as an automotive engineer for over a decade and a half. My employer is a large Tier-I/II supplier that produces bearings, steering systems, and drivetrain systems and components.

The division I'm in produces mechanical limited slip differentials, and I manage new OEM applications from first customer contact through the hand off to production. That includes designing, building prototypes, lab & vehicle testing, plus all of the day-to-day communications with the customer's axle engineers. I also get to develop new aftermarket models and the occasional R&D project for fun...

NitroMustang65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
VoIP Engineer with a cable company in SW FL

Toecutter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
41, high school teacher in Scotland. Originally from Australia. I am also an MP in the army reserve here. Have always wanted a mustang, but will be waiting a while yet to sit in one on a forecourt up in Edinburgh.

Sponsored

MikeAZ

DIB Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Electrical Engineer specializing in ASIC/FPGA Design and Verification in the Defense Industry

Mark's M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
'15 L.E. Auto WW
Police officer for 32 years and had an absolute blast. Retired early at 50 and now a college professor teaching criminal justice, hopefully inspiring the best students to consider policing and take up where I left off. My '15 will be Mustang #3.

Babiblues75

Threads
Reaction score
38yr old here and been working for the local government for 17+ years *System Operator for Social Services) as well as work part time for my dads company that makes hydraulic generators and welders

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
22 and a Systems Engineer at a big company. Graduated from college this past May with a Computer Science and Computer Engineering degree.

derieuz

The Young Fella'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I am 19 years old, i've worked as a Mechanical Engineer for 3 years in a shop that makes the foam-mills, gun-drills, high-speed mills, clay-mills, and other CNC machines for GM, Ford, Chrysler, and other companies. I ordered the 15 Mustang almost a month ago! Description in my signature.

Sponsored

5.0GT

Threads
Reaction score
I am 19 years old, i've worked as a Mechanical Engineer for 3 years in a shop that makes the foam-mills, gun-drills, high-speed mills, clay-mills, and other CNC machines for GM, Ford, Chrysler, and other companies. I ordered the 15 Mustang almost a month ago! Description in my signature.
Awesome!

CMcNam

Sheepdog
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
27, US Air Force here. BS in Global Security and Intelligence Studies. I'm on the edge of my seat every day waiting to get to my next assignment and pick my new baby up.

SunkenShadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Mercedes E320
25, working as a technical assistant for an insurance underwriting company.

Going to be ordering a DIB GT before this year ends

pacettr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Parnelli Jones Saleen, 2013 Lagune Seca, and
37 and General Manager of a relatively large Ford dealership