Sponsored

What would you do

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor
You guys do realize that this means I may post a thread here in a week with a picture of my own shelby? What will you all do then?:)

I'll buy a BMW.
Sponsored

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
You guys do realize that this means I may post a thread here in a week with a picture of my own shelby? What will you all do then?:)
I gotta gold star with your name on it :cheers:

OP
OP

MCarsFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
For real, you're gonna be flippant when someone takes the time, they cannot get back, to respond to a question that, when you really come down to think of if, really isn't a dilemma at all?

+1

Means you have a big boy car and you gotta start acting like a big boy...

+1
I might be wrong about the 2 months time frame.

Question : At the top of a window sticker there is a date that starts with 0120... And for this particular car it ends with 0922. Does that mean it will complete production by this thursday? The dealer is actually quite close to flat rock so if 09/22 production date is true then maybe the car will get there much sooner?

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
We still won't believe you :thumbsup:

On a more serious note, get the damn car that's 1K over and finally start enjoying a real genuine Shelby.

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Wait for the complaining to start? Seriously - what will YOU do if the car is better than you imagined? Hope you enjoy it (that's an olive branch).

OP
OP

MCarsFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I think the date on the window sticker is indeed the build date

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Would you pay the 1k extra?
Nope. I'd spend it on an BMW and then go tailgate someone and never use my blinkers. EVER.

If you buy a Mustang, you're sure to crash. BMW's are REAL driver's cars especially for drivers who have enough time to troll Mustang forums.

OP
OP

MCarsFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Nope. I'd spend it on an BMW and then go tailgate someone and never use my blinkers. EVER.

If you buy a Mustang, you're sure to crash. BMW's are REAL driver's cars especially for drivers who have enough time to troll Mustang forums.
You are so mean.

I will send a deposit tomorrow to either car.

***GT350***

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
You are so mean.

I will send a deposit tomorrow to either car.
I was curious why people here are so mean to you, so i did a quick search on your posts and man...you really deserve all these crap from people.

Yesterday, YOU wrote "Everyone needs to STOP PAYING ADM. Not even $1 over sticker.

Msrp deals are everywhere now, things would be much easier if some <insert some nice word here> would stop paying markups.

We control the market not dealers! Hang in there, dont give in!

I found 2 R deals today 10k over. I found 6-7 MSRP deals for base cars. It took me 1-2 days and a few hours of ford.com work. Use your head, dont be lazy, and dont let these unethical stealers take advantage of you."

Today, you write/ask----what do we think of paying $1k ADM for having the car two months earlier and 6.5 hours (6.5 hours driving distance) closer to you.

You telling us to use our heads and don't be lazy?! Seriously...wtf

Go get your f-ing shelby or pinto...no one really cares. I know I don't.

Sponsored

Cyoda44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT premium Vert
Since COTUS is working... Put the Vin in and see the most up to date info and estimated arrival date. Put the $$ down on the first to arrive.

http://www.cotusb.ford.com/

OP
OP

MCarsFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I was curious why people here are so mean to you, so i did a quick search on your posts and man...you really deserve all these crap from people.

Yesterday, YOU wrote "Everyone needs to STOP PAYING ADM. Not even $1 over sticker.

Msrp deals are everywhere now, things would be much easier if some <insert some nice word here> would stop paying markups.

We control the market not dealers! Hang in there, dont give in!

I found 2 R deals today 10k over. I found 6-7 MSRP deals for base cars. It took me 1-2 days and a few hours of ford.com work. Use your head, dont be lazy, and dont let these unethical stealers take advantage of you."

Today, you write/ask----what do we think of paying $1k ADM to have the car two months earlier and 6.5 hours drive closer to you.
I am paying $500 or so considering getting the car at msrp from the other place would cost me a lot more.

That statement was really meant for people who pay 5-10k ADM.

Jb350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 track pack
I doubt it, but if my some strange mystery it actually happens, I'll be the first to welcome you to the club

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I am paying $500 or so considering getting the car at msrp from the other place would cost me a lot more.

True but the dealer is still winning. If you wait 4-6 more months, you should be able to get MSRP from a dealer within 2 hours!

***GT350***

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350

stop back-paddling. this is what you wrote: "Also the car with adm is 4 hours away whereas the other one at msrp is 10.5 hours away."
Sponsored