Sponsored

What would you do

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I was curious why people here are so mean to you, so i did a quick search on your posts and man...you really deserve all these crap from people.

Yesterday, YOU wrote "Everyone needs to STOP PAYING ADM. Not even $1 over sticker.

Msrp deals are everywhere now, things would be much easier if some <insert some nice word here> would stop paying markups.

We control the market not dealers! Hang in there, dont give in!

I found 2 R deals today 10k over. I found 6-7 MSRP deals for base cars. It took me 1-2 days and a few hours of ford.com work. Use your head, dont be lazy, and dont let these unethical stealers take advantage of you."

Today, you write/ask----what do we think of paying $1k ADM for having the car two months earlier and 6.5 hours (6.5 hours driving distance) closer to you.

You telling us to use our heads and don't be lazy?! Seriously...wtf

Go get your f-ing shelby or pinto...no one really cares. I know I don't.
I did a search a few hours ago on Cars.com for brand new GT350's, both 2016 and 2017s-

Approximately 550 brand new cars in stock at dealers! Lets say 50 of those were special ordered or sold already.. so 500 in stock!

Why pay an ADM? That's a lot of cars out there! I think Ford is shooting themselves in the foot with these ridiculous ADM's, more and more cars are sitting and people will have a nice selection of MSRP cars because of it.
Sponsored

***GT350***

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I did a search a few hours ago on Cars.com for brand new GT350's, both 2016 and 2017s-

Approximately 550 brand new cars in stock at dealers! Lets say 50 of those were special ordered or sold already.. so 500 in stock!

Why pay an ADM? That's a lot of cars out there! I think Ford is shooting themselves in the foot with these ridiculous ADM's, more and more cars are sitting and people will have a nice selection of MSRP cars because of it.
I found mine, which is a 2016 track pack, at msrp. It's the first choice of my colors so i pulled the trigger. It all happened just three weeks ago, and I tight down the deal within 24 hrs (including getting a loan for the car). The bank is in VA, car was from IL, and I'm CA.

Some prefer buy it in person and be able to go through that traditntal car-buying excitement, some rather spend their precious time on making real money instead of making calls to dealers. All i know it's that this M-CARSFAN is a f-ing troll.

OP
OP

MCarsFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I am finding LOTS of cars at MSRP. The problem I have is I am looking for race red or grabber blue which both are like the rarest colors out there. On top of that, I am looking for electronics package. If I had to guess, 70% of the cars I wound were convenience packs, of the remaining 30%, probably only 2% match my criteria of color and package combination. When you consider that, you can see the problem I am having. Dealers know that race red/grabber blue are rare colors and with recaro seats its even rarer.

I can tell you 90% of the convenience pack cars out there ARE already advertised MSRP. You dont even need to negotiate. I already passed several leads of them to forum members. If you spend an hour online, you ll find one easily.

At this point, I wouldnt buy a 2016 at all because it has a small screen and the money you'll be saving (2k at the most below MSRP) isnt worth getting last year's car.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
At this point, I wouldnt buy a 2016 at all because it has a small screen and the money you'll be saving (2k at the most below MSRP) isnt worth getting last year's car.
The cars are identical, being one year older doesnt matter at all. If you can get MY16 with track pack 2k under (which i highly doubt), you can simply swap the screen for another 2-2.5k and be out the door cheaper.

Variance

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2005 Lotus Elise, 2017 Shelby GT350
There sure are a lot of mature posts from people in this thread...

Sponsored

SWLA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just show up to the closer dealer with check in hand etc, and I'm sure you'll get it for msrp i bet.

Screamer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2116 GT350
I flew from Fla to Houston picked up my 350 and drove it home. Somehow the 960 mi trip took 1300 mi to get home.

torque124

Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
I want my 5 minutes back in my life, spent in a hotel room reading this thread. instead of calling call girls or watching tv, or....

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Will Mfan ever buy a GT350?

Sponsored

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I am finding LOTS of cars at MSRP. The problem I have is I am looking for race red or grabber blue which both are like the rarest colors out there. On top of that, I am looking for electronics package. If I had to guess, 70% of the cars I wound were convenience packs, of the remaining 30%, probably only 2% match my criteria of color and package combination. When you consider that, you can see the problem I am having. Dealers know that race red/grabber blue are rare colors and with recaro seats its even rarer.

I can tell you 90% of the convenience pack cars out there ARE already advertised MSRP. You dont even need to negotiate. I already passed several leads of them to forum members. If you spend an hour online, you ll find one easily.

:hail:

Agreed 1000%. I must have spent numerous hours a few weeks ago looking for a '17 GT350 in race red with electronics package. For one I couldn't even find race red in any nearby states (not sure if that's changed now though). The first dealership that I found with race red wanted 7k+ ADM and I think it was the convenience package. I found the second dealership on cars.com and they were advertising it at $5k ADM. When they came back and told me $1k, it was a no brainer. Electronics package and all! :headbang:

If I had to decide between $1k ADM and 2 months, getting it today would be a very easy choice.

2011gt350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt350
Agreed ....life is too short ...get the car now if you can. Pull the trigger and don't look back....time is money your paying a little more for time now versus waiting for 2 months or more.

OP
OP

MCarsFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Guys another question, most of you have a lot more experience

Would you prefer race red over grabber blue? I really like the red saw both in person blue looks like a more unique color that is special for this year whereas red is much more common? But red looks really nice.

Thoughts?

Thing is grabber blue is much easier to get because there is twice as many of them as race red.

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum
Color is a very personal thing. I doubt anyone's thoughts on this matter. What color do YOU want. That is all that matters.
Sponsored