BoostedCanadianPoney

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Antoine
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard EB PP base
Help!! Canadian owners

About to order a base 2016 EB with PP, auto + park assist options. Total MSRP was $35000CAD. Ended up with out the door $31,000CAD including all fees without taxes. Dealer threw in extra set of rims to mount winter rubber. Also got free servicing and oil change for 4 years.

Canadian owners (or anyone with experience) is this a good deal? I been going to a few dealers and none offered me better than this.

Thank you!!!
Sponsored

ecotechguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost soon
Looking to place an order for a 2016 EB. For those who ordered, was there a deposit that had to be put down? How much? I understand each dealer may be different, but a ball park amount may help me decide to order now or later.

Thanks in advance!

CentralVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD !!!!
I just got a price for a 2016 Comp Orange GT 6 MTwith Performance Pack of $29447 plus title tax etc. I'm going to check it out next weekend.

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Looking to place an order for a 2016 EB. For those who ordered, was there a deposit that had to be put down? How much? I understand each dealer may be different, but a ball park amount may help me decide to order now or later.

Thanks in advance!
Most dealers do a $500 refundable deposit. At least that's how it's always been when I've ordered.

Sponsored

pumxee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang v6 DIB
About to order a base 2016 EB with PP, auto + park assist options. Total MSRP was $35000CAD. Ended up with out the door $31,000CAD including all fees without taxes. Dealer threw in extra set of rims to mount winter rubber. Also got free servicing and oil change for 4 years.

Canadian owners (or anyone with experience) is this a good deal? I been going to a few dealers and none offered me better than this.

Thank you!!!
This is an absolutely fanastic deal.

Sub-Moa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP Magnetic
Just a heads up for anyone looking for a new mustang. Ford isn't offering much for Corporate rebates right now. The new rebates will come out on the 15th of this month. If you can wait, I would wait to make a deal then.

CentralVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD !!!!
Just a heads up for anyone looking for a new mustang. Ford isn't offering much for Corporate rebates right now. The new rebates will come out on the 15th of this month. If you can wait, I would wait to make a deal then.

Thanks for this info. Right now it is $500. I'm looking to purchase mine on Saturday the 16th so I hope there a little more at that time. I'm going to email my salesman with the go ahead on Saturday at the current price unless there is a better rebate come Saturday AM.

Sponsored

CentralVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD !!!!
Good call. I have a feeling it will be better than $500. If not, at least you tried.
I agree but the exact car I want is in Baltimore. It is worth the extra little drive even though I hate driving north of Richmond ;)

I'll be in Amsterdam in March/April and considering taking the train into Germany to check it out before heading to France a week later.

Choices, Choices :thumbsup:

Sub-Moa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP Magnetic
Ya I feel ya there. North of Richmond really sucks. Maybe you can time it where you aren't sitting in traffic. If you haven't been to Europe before, definitely hit up as many countries as possible. Have fun man. You're gonna have a blast.

ecotechguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost soon
What do you guys think of this deal?

34,300 (+TTL, -$500) for an Ecoboost with PP, Nav, Adaptive Cruise, 201A package.

Zomies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JK & 2010 Hyundai Accent
What do you guys think of this deal?

34,300 (+TTL, -$500) for an Ecoboost with PP, Nav, Adaptive Cruise, 201A package.
What is invoice on it? If it's over invoice you are paying to much.