Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

MagneticMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Just turned 1000 miles. I have another vehicle in addition to the 'stang and it's parked outside all the time now so it's the one I take on rainy days since it's already going to get rained on.

Took a late morning Sunday drive, put about 60 miles on it, top down. On way back on the interstate I was doing about 75mph and some ricer goes flying by. Waiting until he got about 1/4 mile ahead I figured he'd be my radar detector for the next couple of minutes.

Did a hard pull in 5th gear and before I knew it I was up to 110 ! Just let her coast back down to 75 mph

Got home and detailed the interior, all the plastic and the leather seats

In all a good mustang day

sandpiper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Finally got a chance to clean the exterior. Still to cold to wax.

Installed 50th Anniversary shifter knob. Baby goes at least 10 mph faster now. :D

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
Just got my EB on Friday and ordered a STO N SHO front license plate from CJ Pony parts. Next will be tint. Haven't decided after that. Pretty much doesn't need much. Ford did an awesome job on the 6th generation Mustang. Way to go FORD!!!!

Sponsored

sandpiper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Just got my EB on Friday and ordered a STO N SHO front license plate from CJ Pony parts. Next will be tint. Haven't decided after that. Pretty much doesn't need much. Ford did an awesome job on the 6th generation Mustang. Way to go FORD!!!!
I ordered a Sto and Sho for my Ecoboost. You may have to deform the front air deflector under the car to mount it. I sent mine back and went with Craigs Custom bracket. Much neater install.

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
I ordered a Sto and Sho for my Ecoboost. You may have to deform the front air deflector under the car to mount it. I sent mine back and went with Craigs Custom bracket. Much neater install.
There are 2 different one's. I called and spoke to someone before ordering it and told him it was an EB with PP and he specified which one to order. I believe the one i ordered has bigger spacers to accommodate the different air deflector.

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
Waxed for the first time... going to try 3m paint defender spray film for the front (temporary for a year) used meguiars ultimate

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
Ordered a few new goodies....PCV catch can, 1 range colder plugs, Maganaflow single in/dual out muffler to replace the resonator, double wall chrome tips for the muffler delete.

Sponsored

franklin9150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Premium PP
Removed the clutch spring today. It was super easy and only took about 5 seconds. What a world of difference it made. The shifts are night and day smoother. My only regret is that I didn't do it 4 months ago when I took delivery.

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
Washed and cleaned it this afternoon, got all the pine pollen off. Went for a little drive with my wife this early evening.

H1 GT

Crew Chief
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
15 4C, 97 H1
Went on a long cruise down to mexico and hit a new top speed.

Then gave it a long bath and cleaned the entire inside. Got almost all the dog hair out, oh well, jordee is worth it!!

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Surprise: I will be posting pictures but unfortunately have to get some body work done. 2 hours after finishing all the work and on a long drive home I was rear-ended. No I wasn't driving like an ass with the work I did. It was a hard stop and the car behind me was distracted (admitted) and smacked me from behind. It should be a simple bumper swap, assuming no structural damage behind the bumper.
Video

Overall it was great day with a frustrating ending.

I'll post pics after she's back from the shop.
Dude, what a shitty end to the day. At least he stopped, but THIS is why you need a dashcam. Had he taken off, you'd at least have his plates. Good luck on getting the repairs done.

PS: I washed, clay bar, polish, wax... It was too late to take pictures by the time I was done, but it looks beautiful, like a mirror.

Mustangtk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Ingot Silver
Installed my Steeda CAI mine last night
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

I installed with restrictor, I'm still waiting on my tune via email. The power gains are surprising for just a CAI, more power and the car just seems louder. I can wait to see how she responds with the tune it going to be nuts!
Sponsored